• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Short question about placing Link Portals

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
When I want to place an own Link Portal somewhere I have to assign Dream Eaters to it (obviously).

However, does that mean I lose those Dream Eaters and cannot use them myself anymore?

This would require quite some consideration to make which ones to use.

Last edited:

RuffPuff

Filthy Turnip
Awards
I don't think you can use them while they are attached to a Link Portal, but when you bring them back from the portal you can use them as usual. :3

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Ah, I see, so for that trophy I would actually need at least 93 Dream Eaters?
Three for each of the thirty portals you need to place plus three for your party.

That's quite some stuff there. o_0

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Ah, I see, so for that trophy I would actually need at least 93 Dream Eaters?
Three for each of the thirty portals you need to place plus three for your party.

That's quite some stuff there. o_0

Is it possible to send those 3 over. Get them back and then send them again? Would that count twice?

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
You can only place so many portals at a time. You only need 10 DEs at the very least and just keep placing portals with them.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Is it possible to send those 3 over. Get them back and then send them again? Would that count twice?

I honestly don't know how the conditions for that trophy are "counted".
Normally I do not give much thought about trophies, but I have already done almost everything else in DDD (and ca. 200 hours on the clock of my proud-save).
Right now I'm working on the "All friendship-maximum"-one but after that I'll look into this portal-trophy.

Last thing I need to do after that is to use my second save-slot for a critical-playthrough. *ggg*.

You can only place so many portals at a time. You only need 10 DEs at the very least and just keep placing portals with them.

Ah, now that's interesting. So you can only place a certain number of portals.
Now looking at the whole thing, isn't that trophy more of a "workload" instead of a challenge? lol.

It's good to know though that I don't need that many Dream Eaters.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Last thing I need to do after that is to use my second save-slot for a critical-playthrough. *ggg*.

I'm in the same boat as you lol, except I got the max friendship one, I just need the Link Portal trophy and then my Critical Playthrough. However, I need to find someone else who has the game for the link portal trophies and when I find someone, I want to be prepared :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back