• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► short one

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheLastKnight

You Swear To Listen
Website
s9.invisionfree.com
Sorry if this is not funny (suppose to be)sorry if i already posted this,my comp messing up

Sora:Look Kairi,I have balls!

*sora's mom puts her ear to the door

Sora:hey, they bouce high!

Kairi:these are really fun,they are so soft yet so hard!

*sora's mom puts her hand on the door knob

Kairi:what's sticking out?

Sora:I don't know,but they bouce off your chest!

Kairi:cool,but what is sticking out?

Sora:eek:h that's mine,put it in your mouth!It might taste good.

*Sora's mom rushes in

Mom:Get away from her!

*Sora is trying to get a rock out of the bouncy ball,while bouncing the other up and down

*sora's mom steps out of the room

(incase you didn't get it,sora's mom was thinking Sora was talking about his nuts)

SORA RULEZ!!!!

Sorry if this is not funny (suppose to be)sorry if i already posted this,my comp messing up

Sora:Look Kairi,I have balls!

*sora's mom puts her ear to the door

Sora:hey, they bouce high!

Kairi:these are really fun,they are so soft yet so hard!

*sora's mom puts her hand on the door knob

Kairi:what's sticking out?

Sora:I don't know,but they bouce off your chest!

Kairi:cool,but what is sticking out?

Sora:eek:h that's mine,put it in your mouth!It might taste good.

*Sora's mom rushes in

Mom:Get away from her!

*Sora is trying to get a rock out of the bouncy ball,while bouncing the other up and down

*sora's mom steps out of the room

(incase you didn't get it,sora's mom was thinking Sora was talking about his nuts)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I get it! Perfect example of how people can think wrong!:thumbsup:

TheLastKnight

You Swear To Listen
Website
s9.invisionfree.com
omg......I've seen others like it....they aren't closed, or no one called it innapropriate,this one I made up in 2 min,lol....I will edit this post later with my real one!I mean my long one....Trust me,read it....it's a hell of a lot better,Only Redux hated it (I think he is a hater or something)

Edit:this is it....hope you like it http://forums.khinsider.com/fan-fiction/82118-kingdom-hearts-new-world.html#post2113912

The other one was the same page...sorry

Last edited:

Q

Banned
omg......I've seen others like it....they aren't closed, or no one called it innapropriate,this one I made up in 2 min,lol....I will edit this post later with my real one!I mean my long one....Trust me,read it....it's a hell of a lot better,Only Redux hated it (I think he is a hater or something)

Edit:this is it....hope you like it http://forums.khinsider.com/fan-fiction/82118-kingdom-hearts-new-world.html#post2113912

The other one was the same page...sorry

lol.
You attempt to slander me. Saddening.

I hate your fanfictions, because you constantly post script, which is not allowed, and they are, to be blunt, crappy. I do not care what n00bs think about it - they are worthless life-forms of the RP world.

Stop slandering me. I do not hate fanfictions, and if you continue to post such propoganda, I will take this to PM. Comprehend? Good, because I am not saying this twice.

TheLastKnight

You Swear To Listen
Website
s9.invisionfree.com
OK Redux....You were a lowlife when you were a newb,right?Did people hate your fanfic,(if you ever wrote one)
or any other thing you posted,I mean come on,you say things to these newbs, but you were a newb once too...Everyone is duh.You say they are lowlifes....but you had to of been a lowlife too....You had to have been insulted or you were too scared to post anything.lol,I feel it could be a natural part of life...even on the internet

**Oathkeeper**

Hahaha this is really funny good job! And for those who dont' like it *coughreduxcough* then don't read it! It's a simple solution you should try it sometime. Anyways once again good job!

TheLastKnight

You Swear To Listen
Website
s9.invisionfree.com
thx I will prob try to make up another one...also Check my signature out,my other one is is real and is not funny,so really,i'm making up 2 fanfics at the same time,My next short will be my last one,until I get my chap 2 of my other fanfic done,which is more important, the one I actually put thought into,is the third link on my signature

Last edited:

TheLastKnight

You Swear To Listen
Website
s9.invisionfree.com
I know you aren't suppose to double post....but editing would be dumb,this is my new short,It's called"Different Times Disney Chars, and sora,or riku would say the F word"

Aladdin:wazzup sora?

Sora: not much!

Abu:ga*gay monkey voice!*

Aladdin:F*ck you Abu!

or in some cases,

Jack Skellington:Did you make the santa suit?

Sally:No......

Jack:It's ok

Sally:*cries*I tried,but I have a new boyfriend,And I was at his house yesterday!

Jack:F*ck you!

or,

Kairi:Sora,wake up!

Sora:F*ck You!

or maybe even,

Riku:collect the supplies

Sora:No.....F*ck you!

maybe,

Ariel:You gotta sing all the notes right sora....

Donald:yeah!

Sora:srry

Ariel:just try harder next time...

Goofy:Or quit,you retard!

Sora:F*ck you!

last one,

Maleficent:Riku.....you belong to darkness now!

Riku:F*ck you!

MOD's,I hope you don't consider this inappropriate,I was just trying to be funny!If it is, I promise my next one won't be,ok...plz don't close it!

**Oathkeeper**

Jack Skellington:Did you make the santa suit?

Sally:No......

Jack:It's ok

Sally:*cries*I tried,but I have a new boyfriend,And I was at his house yesterday!

Jack:F*ck you!

[End QUOTE]

AHAHAHA That part made me laugh so hard I almost peed my pants! I doubt the MODs will close this thread so if they dont will you continue to write? please?

TheLastKnight

You Swear To Listen
Website
s9.invisionfree.com
ok,I will drop chap 2 for right now!I will go back to it later...But i'll try making up more funny shorts,thx oathkeeper...man I don't put much thought into these and look how funny they are!

Endgame

:D
Fo Shizzle, Redux, don't be a playa hater! You don't play mah bitches like that, yo! I'm being from the streets, I'm black on the internet, dog. I adopt a gangsta method of speech through my typing to convince others that I am, in fact, that which I profess to be, in which, is someone who is not a complete failure.

Advice for ya', Kid. Gangsta's don't play KH. They don't write KH fictions. They are too busy out acting like a jumped-up little shit who thinks they own the place, and inviting people like me to wait until they stumble into a dark corner.

Your fiction, if indeed it could be called that, is little more then a single, poorly orientated joke organized into badly-written script style. This joke, at that, is not funny, and has been done multiple times by others as foolish as you.

Mr., your pwning needs some work. Try to take what they've said and turn that against them. You did, to your credit, make an attempt at this. Also, be sure to impress upon the noob their own hopelessness and inferiority in both this, and the real worlds. Analyse their words and construct an idea of their personality.

TheLastKnight

You Swear To Listen
Website
s9.invisionfree.com
tough crowd,oh well....I didn't even make these up...they came to me while I was writing chapter 2,so I didn't put a lot of thought in it (I never saw any of these on the internet!) I just thought it was funny,so I posted it,I don't care if ya don't like it,somepeople do.

Edit:so.....is your last paragraph,zetsumi.....why Mr//Redux// worships you?

Last edited:

**Oathkeeper**

To all the flamers on this fanfic: OK apparently none of you read my previous post, so it seems that i have to repeat myself, don't like it then don't post! Also this is ShadowKnight47's fanfic which means they can post anyway want!

TheLastKnight

You Swear To Listen
Website
s9.invisionfree.com
oathkeeper,lol....I don't care,I had these in like 5 min! If they don't like it,well then.....poopy on them joking
but I suppose they are hilarious....even I laughed after I posted them!

NeoTwilight

wow, I'm gonna have to agree with Mr. Redux and Zetsumi on this one.
Its not really that funny, and **oathkeeper**, don’t try to tell a prem not to post. Unfortunately, they do what they want.

I also think its funny that you think that some people here think its funny, when the people here that think its funny are a bunch of prem worshipping noobs…

Anyways, now that I got all of that out, your other fic isn’t terribly bad, but I’m not enjoying this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back