• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► short one

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheLastKnight

You Swear To Listen
Website
s9.invisionfree.com
I will now focus on chap 2 rather than my short ones then...Like I said....I don't care,This came to me in like 5 min anyways....I just kinda thought it was funny,so I posted itI don't care about it...unless someone wants me to keep writing,I don't give a crap if MOD's close it

Last edited:

SORA RULEZ!!!!

I know you aren't suppose to double post....but editing would be dumb,this is my new short,It's called"Different Times Disney Chars, and sora,or riku would say the F word"

Aladdin:wazzup sora?

Sora: not much!

Abu:ga*gay monkey voice!*

Aladdin:F*ck you Abu!

or in some cases,

Jack Skellington:Did you make the santa suit?

Sally:No......

Jack:It's ok

Sally:*cries*I tried,but I have a new boyfriend,And I was at his house yesterday!

Jack:F*ck you!

or,

Kairi:Sora,wake up!

Sora:F*ck You!

or maybe even,

Riku:collect the supplies

Sora:No.....F*ck you!

maybe,

Ariel:You gotta sing all the notes right sora....

Donald:yeah!

Sora:srry

Ariel:just try harder next time...

Goofy:Or quit,you retard!

Sora:F*ck you!

last one,

Maleficent:Riku.....you belong to darkness now!

Riku:F*ck you!

MOD's,I hope you don't consider this inappropriate,I was just trying to be funny!If it is, I promise my next one won't be,ok...plz don't close it!

HAHAHAHAHAHA! Dang man you almost made me crap my pants make more!

TheLastKnight

You Swear To Listen
Website
s9.invisionfree.com
do you people want me to make more or not?The people who wanted to say it sucked....you don't have to postthat it did,i'm just wondering because I saw a few remarks....but I saw a few comments,I didn't put much effort into this,if you've read any of my previous posts,you'd understand more

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back