• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Short Kingdom Hearts III (Final Mix) Theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sacred X

Freshmeat
I believe it's been confirmed that Kingdom Hearts III will end the Xehanort saga, yet it won't be the end of the Kingdom Hearts series. Currently all KH mysteries revolve around Xehanort or are closely connected to him.

I believe by the time Kingdom Hearts III is released and the game's been completed, all mysteries will have been answered, all loose ends tied up, and an overall fitting end to the series.

Then we're (Japan's) going to get a "Final Mix" which will have additional cutscenes to give us additional questions, and the inevitable secret boss will appear in that game, which will have a connection to either Kingdom Hearts IV, or a (handheld) game released after Kingdom Hearts III.

Thoughts? Too obvious? Too random? Credible but nothing more than a theory?

Note: I'm not bashing Nomura for how this will probably go down, so long as he makes it fun and enjoyable despite my disdain for "Final Mixes".

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
Even with when KH3 releases I don't think that every question will be answered seeing as how Nomura likes to keep a couple things in the air but yes, I can see that happening. A Final Mix will come out with more mysteries and things of intrigue.

Gram

Banned
Awards
Then we're (Japan's) going to get a "Final Mix" which will have additional cutscenes to give us additional questions, and the inevitable secret boss will appear in that game, which will have a connection to either Kingdom Hearts IV, or a (handheld) game released after Kingdom Hearts III.
XD that basically how all the games are.
tho i see your point and agree.

Even with when KH3 releases I don't think that every question will be answered seeing as how Nomura likes to keep a couple things in the air but yes, I can see that happening. A Final Mix will come out with more mysteries and things of intrigue.
this^

Vanitas666

I choose the Middle Path
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com

this and a couple of new questions should come up in KH III too but hopefully nothing huge till the FM and I want an extremly hard boss in KH III and then they can add one or more in FM

yugi300

Agreed. This is Nomura we are talking about. Damn the good old days when I fisrt saw KH....

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
I like your theory but not the final mix part! I don't want it to happen.
Even though it's likely possible, I still don't want a final mix for KHIII.
The rest of your theory I agree on :) good theory :)

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
This is a really good theory and it seems like how the game will probably go down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back