• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Short Hearts

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sorixed

Dattebayo!
MoogleGirl23 said:
I can't get them to work. It says they are unavailable.
I fixed the first link,hmm. It's working for me,also what part or ep. did you guys liked the most?;)

riku#1

I thought the third one was the best. I absolutely LOVED it! I was cracking up the WHOLE time!!! They were all good though, I loved how Kairi had Riku's voice for one part. That was really funny

sorixed

Dattebayo!
Yeah i do too,my friend loves the 3rd one and 4th one especially she liked the malifiecent and riku part i remembered that she told me about that so i just made a little joke on it! I have some spongebob videos with kh2 also.

sorixed

Dattebayo!
He reminded me of an assassin to me always with the 1# shhh.. rule.

riku#1

Yeah, lol, and I also love how in the third one Goofy says, But I'm not gonna betray Sora either, and then it shows Goofy leaving Sora, I thought that was hilarious

sorixed

Dattebayo!
Yes,Mippo the hippo i'm having trouble on how to send itune music to windows movie maker...

sorixed

Dattebayo!
I'm making a new video it has..andy milonakis song and darth vader's famous quote..

Last edited:

sorixed

Dattebayo!
Actually i planned that part with darth vader before i seen Heart wars.^.^ ''I am your father''Hey when i looked at your thread ''heart wars'' i was thinking of the part that shows in the secret ending of kh2.The new video i made is on youtube now. ''Sora pac milonakis '' i just uploaded it and it's processing to the site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back