• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Shit happens

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Crimson Crusader

Sarcasmbot
Awards
ok look im not in the best of moods right now, my life has turned into a downward spiral and im swirling down it at a great speed.

Here is what makes me feel this way: I was born blind in my left eye which makes people treat me differant and like im special. I have delt with it for most of my life but now im sick and fuckin tierd of bein treated "Special" then i just recently messed up my leg somehow and the doctors say nothing is wrong, but i know there is and it hurts to walk too. Then as of late all my friends are turning against me and shit like that, which makes me feel like im fading away in this world. And girls are treating me like shit, pretending to go out with me just to ether make their EXs jelious or for a fun laugh and it hurts me alot like no girl ever will give a care about a guy like me, and how will i know if one really does care.

C

Crossroads

You know what you should do? Stop caring. I know it's easy to say, but seriously just stop caring about what other people think. Those "friends' of yours are actually doing you a favor by showing what kind of shitty human beings they are. New ones will come if you don't come off too needy or anything like that. Act like you got shit going for you, even if it''s tough right now. As for girls, they do shit like that..just because. There is really no mystery behind it. It just happens. Fuck them there are millions of other females on this planet. Just grind through the bullshit and don't let others knock your down. I guarantee there is probably a girl around right now who won't treat you like that, you just need to pay more attention.

Become a success. Then everyone will want you...then all you need to do is pick the ones that'll make you happy.

Simple.

xx kairi xx

ok look im not in the best of moods right now, my life has turned into a downward spiral and im swirling down it at a great speed.
everyone goes through this. its a natural part of life. dont worry things will right themselves again

Here is what makes me feel this way: I was born blind in my left eye which makes people treat me differant and like im special.
i cant say i understand because im not going through that, but i empathise with you and get the general idea of why you feel that way. people just tend to be like that, most people dont know how to deal with people who are 'different' to what they class as the 'norm' and so it usually ends up with them being quite patronising (making you feel 'special'). they dont mean to be like this though and it isnt done with intent, i can asure you.
*drools at blue eyes* lol

Then as of late all my friends are turning against me and shit like that, which makes me feel like im fading away in this world.
I know its hard but friends do come and go. your 'real' friends are those that stick by you no matter what. sure they may have phases where they need some space or want to try out different things/social groups, but if they are genuine people they will almost always come back. and im sure you'll make more friends in time - there are a lot of new people that your bound to meet and get on with.

And girls are treating me like shit, pretending to go out with me just to ether make their EXs jelious or for a fun laugh and it hurts me alot like no girl ever will give a care about a guy like me,
the first part im afraid i dont sympathise with as you yourslef have done things like that. and dont say you havnt, we both know what your like lol. however i understand the hurt that it must cause for people to play you like that. Rememeber though people like that arnt worth the pain you're feeling, you can do better - so forget about them, they arnt worth it.
Also dont put yourself down like that. im sure a lot of people care for you, you just dont see it because its not the way that you want them to care - you want more, but you need to be patient... the right person will come in time.

and how will i know if one really does care.
when you find the right person you wont need to ask that question.
all i can say is that dont overlook those around you - theres bound to be someone in the background that has always been there for you, wanting you to know how much they care. and dont pick a partner for their looks or social status, these tend to be the more fickle people. if your wanting a genuine and steady relationship, then choose someone with a similar or gentle personality. it may help to have the same interests/veiwpoints aswell.

take care ^^ *hugs*

Last edited:

Leonard

Married to Crimson ♥
You basically answered your own thread already in the title.

"Shit happens." There's nothing you can do about it.
Being 16 is a very typical age for this kind of stuff. People change a lot around this age and start to act out of character sometimes. I've gone through it and most other people around my age have done that, too.

As for your problems, you have to try and see how you can cope with them yourself. It often pays to try to think and find out why people are treating you like that, if you might be at fault for it somehow, what the reasons may be that you're having so many problems, etc.

Find ways like that to tackle your problems and keep going with that. You might not see results straight away, but it's always worth a go.

But keep in mind, that's just the way I dealt with these problems, it probably doesn't apply to everyone necessarily. :3

Lifes.Lover

For the deeds of today resonate....
Website
lifes-lover18.livejournal.com
Mmm, not to put you down on your problems, or anything, or make you feel like they aren't important, but... you're not the only to feel this way.

Sure, you have some disabilities: you need to show to people that you're not going to let those disabilities get you down. If they still think that you can't do it, then what good are they?

They're there to support you, not put you down or make special allowances for you. There are people out there with horrific disabilities that make the best of what they have.

You can, too, if you think you can.

If they're not there to support you, then they're not really good friends.

Also, as Leonard says, and you yourself says, shit happens.

Life isn't fair, and it isn't easy, and it's not always sunshine and rainbows. You're never going to get anywhere in life if you let that always control your life and how you do things.

D

Deleted member 36435

It's High School, man. Nothing you do matters except your grades and they barely matter after you get accepted into a college.

D

Deleted member 36435

How does his muscles being strong relate to him being blind in one eye?

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
They'd think it was impressive he could get that good with only one eye?

Shade737

Silver Member
How does his muscles being strong relate to him being blind in one eye?
One of his eye's is blind, so instead of giving up he goes to the gym to get muscles to be able to get (Pretty) girls. Now when it comes to the smarter ones he can tell them the story about how he went to the gym to get girls because of his eye and attract them using that story. They will see it as him not giving up and going into a downward spiral.

Lifes.Lover

Website
That sounds like a load of bullshit. Girls aren't that shallow or pulled in by a story.

Also, I don't see how it would help his leg. In fact, if he tore ligaments, pulled a muscle, or pinched a nerve, doing any kind of strenuous activity like working out at a gym could, in fact, hurt his leg even more.

Shade737

Silver Member
That sounds like a load of bullshit. Girls aren't that shallow or pulled in by a story.
You'd be surprised.

Also, I don't see how it would help his leg. In fact, if he tore ligaments, pulled a muscle, or pinched a nerve, doing any kind of strenuous activity like working out at a gym could, in fact, hurt his leg even more.
Have you ever been to a gym?

Lifes.Lover

Website
Of course you would say that since your a girl.

And, of course, since you're a guy, you know everything there is to know about girls and the inner workings of their minds.

Have you ever been to a gym?

No, but I have dealt with injuries such as the ones in my example. I have torn ligaments in my knee, I have pinched a nerve in my neck, and my sister pulled a muscle in her abdomen.

Every time, we were told to stay away from strenuous activity, such as heavy lifting or going to gyms, and even dancing in my case, until the problem areas were healed.

Shade737

Silver Member
And, of course, since you're a guy, you know everything there is to know about girls and the inner workings of their minds.
I know that you would deny it to hide weaknesses.

No, but I have dealt with injuries such as the ones in my example. I have torn ligaments in my knee, I have pinched a nerve in my neck, and my sister pulled a muscle in her abdomen.

Every time, we were told to stay away from strenuous activity, such as heavy lifting or going to gyms, and even dancing in my case, until the problem areas were healed.
You really sound very scared of life. The gym isn't like that unless your extremely careless. I had a similar problem like his and the gym helped it go away so its a great suggestion.

Lifes.Lover

Website
I know that you would deny it to hide weaknesses.

? You sound really confident of yourself.

You really sound very scared of life. The gym isn't like that unless your extremely careless. I had a similar problem like his and the gym helped it go away so its a great suggestion.

I'm not scared of life, or of getting hurt. Obviously not, since I have gotten hurt before. That doesn't mean, however, that I'm stupid and that I'll aggravate a problem when I don't even know what the problem is.

You forget the fact that he doesn't know why his leg hurts, and that the doctors don't know what it is. It's not about being careless, when he doesn't know what not to do to not make it worse.

Also, you suggested the gym simply so that he could pick up girls, as though that solves any of his social/depressive problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back