• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Shirts

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Got_it_Memorized

Awards
Anyone ever put together KH Insider Tshirts? That would be awesome.

just an idea, putting the
"Kingdom Hearts Insider" logo on the front
something on the back like idk.
"Got it Memorized?"
(i know its a little biast but still not a bad idea i think)

anything really tho.

State

Awards
Anyone ever put together KH Insider Tshirts? That would be awesome.

just an idea, putting the
"Kingdom Hearts Insider" logo on the front
something on the back like idk.
"Got it Memorized?"
(i know its a little biast but still not a bad idea i think)

anything really tho.
Ooh, ooh, ooh! On the front: KHInsider, YOUR source for Kingdom Hearts new!; on the back: Got it memorized? xD

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Actually, what type of merchandise would you buy if we were to offer them?

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
"I went to Steve's house and all I got was this stupid shirt and an STD I'm not at liberty to say the name of."

Sean

Ehhhhhh
Awards
I'd definitely be down to make some designs but it's like MS said: Who would buy them? Don't really want to put money into something that not many people would be for, you know?

Awards
Website
sites.google.com
I remember a certain someone who was going to make shirts for us once upon a time, but then they got banned and made like 50 alternate accounts it was a really long time ago sorry I'm old.

If you guys got some simplistic designs that looked like they had nothing to do with kingdom hearts, I would definitely be down.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Okay, so I'll ask again just to get clear answers from everybody.

Would you buy them? What is the most you'd pay for a shirt if we did make one?

State

Awards
Would you buy them?
If it's v-neck, I'm sooo in~ x]

What is the most you'd pay for a shirt if we did make one?
Less than twenty dollars, preferably $14.99. '_'

/edit

For those that are considering getting one:

REMEMBER: SHIPPING AND HANDLING INCREASE THE PRICE!

Muse

you look atrocious
the thing about selling shirts is that you have to come up with something people would actually wear

i mean, sure, you might have some of the people who still enjoy kh buy the 'got it memorized' shirt, but what about the other people on this site? there's a lot of people that don't care about kh/are actually kind of embarrassed by their kh past

i think you might be able to do something with a khi logo, but if i were you i'd start a thread in the creative corner and try to get some designs out of the people there

but other than that, what would you sell? we can't sell anything kh-related and as far as i know, we don't really have anything original to use as an inspiration?

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
We already have a new KHI logo. Oberon made one months ago~

Here's an example in one of our link icons:
purple.png

idk I'm willing to make papercrafts for us to sell since I've gotten a lot of positive feedback from the members. Not entirely sure if that's legal, but people sell fanart all the time so *shrugs*

Muse

you look atrocious
well i mean some sort of design to go on shirts, not a redesign of our current logo

and yeah, unless you have permission from the copyright owner, it's illegal to sell fanart

while it's unlikely that khi is going to get in a court battle with disney+se, i don't think the higher ups are going to want to risk that

would just like to mention that it's a pretty tricky situation since how west companies and east companies treat fanart is different

marvel & disney pretty much prohibit the selling of fanart, while anime & manga companies kinda encourage it because it gives them more publicity

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
well i mean some sort of design to go on shirts, not a redesign of our current logo

and yeah, unless you have permission from the copyright owner, it's illegal to sell fanart

while it's unlikely that khi is going to get in a court battle with disney+se, i don't think the higher ups are going to want to risk that

would just like to mention that it's a pretty tricky situation since how west companies and east companies treat fanart is different

marvel & disney pretty much prohibit the selling of fanart, while anime & manga companies kinda encourage it because it gives them more publicity

We'd be selling fanart made by our staff, not by anybody else and definitely not without their permission. That is if we did.

Our logo would go on the shirt since it is a KHI shirt being proposed.

Key Wielder

Awards
I'd be willing to spend about $15 plus shipping and handling if it were a T-shirt of some kind. Typical retail prices are something I would expect.

As for what we would want, I really think that T-shirts (or some of Sign's awesome Dream Eater crafts :3 ) would be perfectly fine. They can be expensive to make in bulk anyway, and then there would be the cost for how many colors would be used in printing the graphic on a shirt and various styles people would want. It might not be worth it for the number of people who would actually want to buy one or who have the monetary capabilities to purchase anything, however, unless they were ordered based on demand, which has its own problems.

Muse

you look atrocious
We'd be selling fanart made by our staff, not by anybody else and definitely not without their permission. That is if we did.

it doesn't matter who is making the fanart, selling fanart in general is illegal

if you have someone in cc draw a sora, put it on a shirt, and sell it, it would still be illegal because khi does not own kingdom hearts

Our logo would go on the shirt since it is a KHI shirt being proposed.

and i'm just saying make more khi designs to sell more shirts :U

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
it doesn't matter who is making the fanart, selling fanart in general is illegal

Um. So. How do conventions happen where fanart is sold? Because they'd be shut down if that were true. Fanart and its sales are protected.

if you have someone in cc draw a sora, put it on a shirt, and sell it, it would still be illegal because khi does not own kingdom hearts

And again I ask you how do conventions and people selling fanart online happen? They definitely don't get the rights to do it.

and i'm just saying make more khi designs to sell more shirts :U

We have many designs already made by our graphics team

Back