• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ship captain rescued by U.S. Navy from Somali pirates

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sassysis10

Yay! They saved the captain. You just wait they'll make a lame movie about this event in a few years no doubt lol.

D

Deleted member 36435

I liked the sniper and pirates part. Makes the story interesting.

New age vs. Old.
What you probably think pirates are/were is a huge misconception.
Pirates didn't go around slaughtering and swordfighting. They pulled hostages and held ransoms, stole other ships, used their guns more then swords and probably didn't do half of what Hollywood has made them to be.
If the pirates had known there was a sniper they could've adapted to such because they probably have a few snipers of their own and now that we have royally pissed them off American ships are going to be screwed when going through Indian waters.

couldn't hit a ninja
A [trained] sniper probably could.

Last edited by a moderator:

Takuya

freedom fighter, patriot
Awards
In my bedroom sitting on my bed. I may pick up a b
Pirates didn't go around slaughtering and swordfighting. They pulled hostages and held ransoms, stole other ships, used their guns more then weapons and probably didn't do half of what Hollywood has made them to be.
If the pirates had known there was a sniper they could've adapted to such because they probably have a few snipers of their own and now that we have royally pissed them off American ships are going to be screwed when going through Indian waters.

Oh shit. Pirates are like the mob. It'd take more than a few snipers taking out 3 of their men to be completely taken out. If you've seen Warlords (film) then you'll know what will probably happen. A high-ranking general would come over and free the captive pirates. That is, unless the pirates were only local or part of a small organization. Pirates have organizations.

Aucune Raison

DARLING SO THERE YOU ARE
Yeah what with the Somalis vowing revenge and all that.

They were already angry at us for more significant reasons, like our corporations destroying their businesses, and our CIA fucking up their government and infrastructure.

Guernsey

Awards
Great now its Snipers vs. Ninjas vs. Pirates! Make a thread for that in the Forum Insanity column before this thread get derailed.

Pirates didn't go around slaughtering and swordfighting. They pulled hostages and held ransoms, stole other ships, used their guns more then swords and probably didn't do half of what Hollywood has made them to be.

I learned something new today! :cool:

keybladelegacy

~*Youll be my Living Legacy~*KBL
Website
www.landofdeparture.webs.com

See what happens when you watch TV they screw you up. I didnt know pirates were still around but i guess anyone who does this can be classified as a pirate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back