• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Shion & Sora

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

State

Awards
*picks theory out from the trashbin*
a) it's not only yours to throw away
b) you finally pick up something possible, why throw it away XD

It's mine to throw away since it's a part of a theory.
It was contradicted, unless you have accuarate evidence that suggests it can still be used, it will still be alive.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
It's mine to throw away since it's a part of a theory.
It was contradicted, unless you have accuarate evidence that suggests it can still be used, it will still be alive.

what, the whole Terra/Aqua/Ven = Xemnas/Xion/Roxas? We barely know enough to somehow base it, needless to say we don't know enough to contradict it XD

Y

Yannis

Dont take the haircut seriously! : (

The mainpoint is that Xion would be girlboy, not physically, but she tries to act like boy maybe get some rispect or something else. You gotta admit that her hair is extreme short in front at least.

Because Roxas and Namine are kinda from Kairi and Sora, and Nomu knows what else.. A nobody has the memories of its original, therefore Namine having Kairi´s memories and Roxas would have Sora´s, but Sora turned back so Roxas had no memory of Sora.

But Xion might appear as girl like Kairi, but has Sora´s memory since Roxas didnt get it. This would make Xion want to be Sora´s nobody.

Ren

adios motherfucker
Dont take the haircut seriously! : (

The mainpoint is that Xion would be girlboy, not physically, but she tries to act like boy maybe get some rispect or something else. You gotta admit that her hair is extreme short in front at least.

Because Roxas and Namine are kinda from Kairi and Sora, and Nomu knows what else.. A nobody has the memories of its original, therefore Namine having Kairi´s memories and Roxas would have Sora´s, but Sora turned back so Roxas had no memory of Sora.

But Xion might appear as girl like Kairi, but has Sora´s memory since Roxas didnt get it. This would make Xion want to be Sora´s nobody.

I thought Roxas doesn't have Sora's memories because they were returned to Sora after Kairi restored his heart?

Rix

:)
Awards
Because of a translation by bittermeats where she translated her name as Shion.

A

Audo

Yeah, but she said that when the name was first introduced and everyone still called her Xion...
So why change now? =/

Rix

Awards
Hmm... I dunno... Because she was mostly reffered to as Xion at first, but then she was referred to as Shion so everybody started to call her Shion then... I guess it is something like that. I guess it's most likely Xion though.

A

Audo

Well, i guess if everyone is going to call her different things I shall start calling her DBABHGTIITOBMOMNBAN.
Which is an anagram for "Dark-Blue Almost Black Haired Girl That Is In The Organization But May or May Not Be A Nobody"
Alright everyone? that's DBABHGTIITOBMOMNBAN. Spread it around like WILDFIRE! >:3

Aqua13

麿 恋仲 麿DYING OF EMBARRA
Its just so cute if Shion tries to be a boy.. Im thinking of Mulan xD

This is my theory in nutshell, so what do you think?

i honestly think that you were on something while you typed this up. are actually taking this seriously?

Rix

Awards
Well, i guess if everyone is going to call her different things I shall start calling her DBABHGTIITOBMOMNBAN.
Which is an anagram for "Dark-Blue Almost Black Haired Girl That Is In The Organization But May or May Not Be A Nobody"
Alright everyone? that's DBABHGTIITOBMOMNBAN. Spread it around like WILDFIRE! >:3

Haha, lol! Okay, I'll go with that if I do actually remember it next time I'm gonna mention her xD

Ren

adios motherfucker
So i guess that means making fifty-zillion plot gaps to explain away in later games? Hot, i'm halfway there.

Sometimes I wonder if Nomura actually plans these things. Maybe he's sitting at home right now, trying to BS answers to all the questions we have, realizing that he totally screwed himself over. That poor man.

The_Watcher

Don't mean to sound ignorant, but where are pictures of Xion/Shion? I haven't seen a single picture of her and yet you are basing a theory on her appearance.

Rix

Awards
Don't mean to sound ignorant, but where are pictures of Xion/Shion? I haven't seen a single picture of her and yet you are basing a theory on her appearance.

hehe, you are actually right about that..

Without-Heart-13

It's a funny teory that Xion have cutted her ovne hair.. I don't think it's gonna happen..
But, what's that about that Xion is from Sora? I think she might could be Aquas nobody or something...

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
There are none with her hood off. Go to the DBABHGTIITOBMOMNBAN thread if you want more info. :3
Ugh, RK, it's too wordy. D:<

Macabre

Gold Member
Lol,Shion/Xion cuts her hair and starts acting like Roxas to earn more respect around the Organization.

Eh,funny.

Y

Yannis

Aaaghh!! Forget the hair already, please

The point is whether or not Xion wants to take Roxas´ place as Sora´s nobody. there are many possibilities for Xion to have memories of Sora. This would make her Sora´s nobody. Let me explain:

Riku Replica thought that he is Riku. Not just because of his appearance, but he had memories of the real Riku.

Xion could have Sora´s memories, but not having heart would make her Sora´s nobody. In theory, not technically. So she knows that she doesnt have a heart, so she doesnt act like Riku Replica that she would want to kill Sora and become Sora. She knows she is a nobody so she tries to take Roxas´ place, because her memories make her think she is Sora without heart, meaning she is Roxas in theory. Roxas has no Sora´s memories.

So I think that Xion wants to defeat the real nobody of Sora, so she can become the real one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back