• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Shiny Toy Guns

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Szayel Aporro

didn't i leave
Website
axecrazyyandere.tumblr.com
Hey there. It's me again. lol.
This time, I'm here to rant about the californian techno-rock band...
Shiny Toy Guns
I, personally, think they are completely amazing. And their songs from their first c-d, they were just so catchy and dancable, I loved every track the minute I heard them.
My personal favorites are We Are Pilots and Don't Cry Out.
I am excited for their next album.

Oh, and that's another thing.
Their singer, Carah Faye, she left the band... rather, I think she was kicked out.
And now they have a new singer, Sisley Treasure.
Even though I completely adore their new song Ricochet, her voice just gets on my nerves, I think they were better off with Carah.

So, anyone know this band? Comments? =D

Mynny

Doing pudding pudding exercises during the day, ro
My friend Kai introduced me to them. If she would ever get on >< she'd prolly have a lot to say about the new singer. She hates her voice as well.

Funny thing is, I'm listening to Le Disko right now.....

But I haven't heard Ricochet yet, so I can't say anything about Sisley

saratp

Bronze Member
Awards
i got there cd We are Pilots, and personally i thought it would be better,
i olny liked two of there songs Le Disko & You Are The One i loved them, but
i wasnt very happy with the rest of the cd. i donno :/ i guess jut not my type.

:EDIT:
i do like there new song by the way, but there just not a band i'm "in love" with

Last edited:

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
There Actually Really Amazing.
I Enjoyed The "We Are Pilots" Cd alot. I loves almost every song off that CD.

I am Sad that The Previous Singer was let go, Loved her voice and she was pretty good looking as well.
Iv checked out the New Female Singer and shes alright i can stand her. As soon as i heard Ricochet i thought it was amazing and they have another song off "The Season Of Poison" Cd on there Myspace Page. Its really good.

I planned on seeing them in Concert this month but was dissapointed that of all there Shows The Show in Chicago is one of two that are 21 and Over.

So i cant see them Again.
Am looking forward to the Release of There new Album.

Szayel Aporro

didn't i leave
Website
axecrazyyandere.tumblr.com
Yes, very much.
I was going to go to one of their concerts, last year that was sponsored by my local radio station as well.
I could've went, but my dad didn't like the fact that there would be drinks there.

I don't really know, the new singer just has a bit of a whiny voice.
Though I still love the song a lot.

As for the c-d, I'm buying it anyway, because I know I'll wind up adoring it. =D

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
OMG how could I not notice the Shiny Toy Guns thread!?!

I love the band! I love the songs!

'Don't Cry Out' helped me get over a guy. :p

I have this remix of that song in my head and I really like their song 'Sky Fell Over Me', 'We Are Pilots', 'You're The One', 'Le Disko', and 'Rainy Monday' and all.

I'm sad that Carah Faye Charnow left too. DDD:

It's got better singing with her. But they wanted Sisely Treasure before they wanted her.

And yes, I also too can't wait for their new album! Some of the songs seem interesting! 8D

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
So New Cd came out today,
I just downloaded it a little while ago. Its pretty good and enjoying it so far.

I also just found out they are playing a free show in Chicago on November 20th. Kinda mad because i really want to go to see them but im going to a Rise against/Alkaline Trio concert on the same day

revarai20

Smile like you mean it
I love Shiny Toy Guns. I just started listening to some of their tracks. I really hope to hear their new CD soon...just need to buy it....lol. I'm sad that Carah singer left the group though. =[

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back