• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Shinji Hashimoto and Ichiro Hazama to speak at ESGS 2020 Online

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

The Esports and Gaming Summit 2020 Online is the Philippines' biggest gaming convention and this year they will be hosting their online event from October 23-25. Square Enix's very own Shinji Hashimoto (Brand Manager, Final Fantasy & Kingdom Hearts), Ichiro Hazama (Series Producer, Kingdom Hearts), Yoshinori Kitase (Vice President, Creative Business Unit 1), Naoki Yoshida (Vice President, Creative Business Unit 3), and Yosuke Saito (Executive Producer, NieR Automata) will be in attendance to discuss Square Enix's iconic games and more!

Square Enix's segment will be live at the ESGS Game Room at ESGS 2020 Online and you can learn more about the event on Facebook.

Follow Kingdom Hearts Insider on Facebook and Twitter for the latest updates on Kingdom Hearts Union χ [Cross], Kingdom Hearts Dark Road, Kingdom Hearts III, Kingdom Hearts Melody of Memory, and all things Kingdom Hearts and The World Ends With You!

Idreamaboutcats

Awards
Whoa...I never expected international game devs to set foot on my home turf, let alone Square Enix ones. But why tf is it mountain dew?! Wait, are they actually setting foot here or is this like, skype/zoom meeting?

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Whoa...I never expected international game devs to set foot on my home turf, let alone Square Enix ones. But why tf is it mountain dew?! Wait, are they actually setting foot here or is this like, skype/zoom meeting?

It is likely a live video chat or pre-recorded but aired live like SE has been doing for most of their "streams" at events.

Idreamaboutcats

Awards
It is likely a live video chat or pre-recorded but aired live like SE has been doing for most of their "streams" at events.
Oh damn it. Oh well, at least I can keep myself safe from the virus; I'd have gone out to see them, masks, hazmat suits, and all. I envy you, having met the game devs live.:LOL:

Back