• Regarding KINGDOM HEARTS Melody of Memory Spoilers

Copies of KINGDOM HEARTS Melody of Memory are out in the wild, which means spoilers are likely to appear at any point. Although this game has very few cutscenes and story content, we still request that users follow our standard spoiler procedures.

KINGDOM HEARTS Melody of Memory spoiler policy will end on December 13th, 2020.

Spoiler threads will need to be tagged with the "Spoiler" prefix. Discussion inside of the thread does not need to be put under spoiler tags, so it is at your discretion to use them.

Spoilers outside of spoiler threads MUST be hidden using the spoiler tag.

If you do not follow these rules, your account will be banned.

News ► Shinji Hashimoto and Ichiro Hazama to speak at ESGS 2020 Online

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Oracle Spockanort

a female bisexual POC so think before you post
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
  • Put That Thing Back Where It Came From
  • 15th Anniversary
  • Just Short of the Mark
  • Advanced Chain of Memories
  • Beauty Within
  • Keyblade Champion

The Esports and Gaming Summit 2020 Online is the Philippines' biggest gaming convention and this year they will be hosting their online event from October 23-25. Square Enix's very own Shinji Hashimoto (Brand Manager, Final Fantasy & Kingdom Hearts), Ichiro Hazama (Series Producer, Kingdom Hearts), Yoshinori Kitase (Vice President, Creative Business Unit 1), Naoki Yoshida (Vice President, Creative Business Unit 3), and Yosuke Saito (Executive Producer, NieR Automata) will be in attendance to discuss Square Enix's iconic games and more!

Square Enix's segment will be live at the ESGS Game Room at ESGS 2020 Online and you can learn more about the event on Facebook.

Follow Kingdom Hearts Insider on Facebook and Twitter for the latest updates on Kingdom Hearts Union χ [Cross], Kingdom Hearts Dark Road, Kingdom Hearts III, Kingdom Hearts Melody of Memory, and all things Kingdom Hearts and The World Ends With You!

Idreamaboutcats

Awards
Whoa...I never expected international game devs to set foot on my home turf, let alone Square Enix ones. But why tf is it mountain dew?! Wait, are they actually setting foot here or is this like, skype/zoom meeting?

Oracle Spockanort

a female bisexual POC so think before you post
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
  • Put That Thing Back Where It Came From
  • 15th Anniversary
  • Just Short of the Mark
  • Advanced Chain of Memories
  • Beauty Within
  • Keyblade Champion
Whoa...I never expected international game devs to set foot on my home turf, let alone Square Enix ones. But why tf is it mountain dew?! Wait, are they actually setting foot here or is this like, skype/zoom meeting?
It is likely a live video chat or pre-recorded but aired live like SE has been doing for most of their "streams" at events.

Idreamaboutcats

Awards
It is likely a live video chat or pre-recorded but aired live like SE has been doing for most of their "streams" at events.
Oh damn it. Oh well, at least I can keep myself safe from the virus; I'd have gone out to see them, masks, hazmat suits, and all. I envy you, having met the game devs live.:LOL: