• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Anime/Manga ► Shingeki no Kyojin [Attack on Titan]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Xickin

Traitor of KHInsider.com
Awards
Website
nicholasdoyle6.wixsite.com
Woah, woah, woah Funimation and whomever else is involved in the animated release of Attack On Titan; I was expecting 25 episodes a season, not 12. I feel duped and cheated all at once. Although that finale though with screaming Eren! FANGASM!

hemmoheikkinen

Dear Kafka
Awards
You, sir, are in for a treat. I will warn you though that I think it's pretty stale from vol 13-parts of vol 15, but afterwards it's like WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT
Do me a favor, if and when you get to chapter 85, let me know what you thought via Visitor Message.

It might take a little while to reach to that point but I will surely do that!

Pinwheel

The Origin
Awards
Woah, woah, woah Funimation and whomever else is involved in the animated release of Attack On Titan; I was expecting 25 episodes a season, not 12. I feel duped and cheated all at once. Although that finale though with screaming Eren! FANGASM!
FUNimation just dubs it, subs it, and releases it in America. They have literally nothing else to do with the process.

hemmoheikkinen

Dear Kafka
Awards
So I caved in and start to watch the anime version. Oh my gosh, the quality of the animation was pretty good on the first season, but it`s even better this time around. Also some of the small alternation they have done every here and there are pretty nice.

Watching the season made me inspired so I wrote some stuff down. I am basing these with the knowledge up to to vol 14, so apologies if some of this stuff is outdated or something:

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Also, I can`t express enough how much I love the ending song and video for season 2. It`s creepy as heck, full of puzzles, symbolism and foreshadowing that invites you to try and solve it, and overall the artstyle they use is just the thing I like. Gosh, I love it so much!

I am also nearing the episode where the stuff of vol 12 went down so I am really looking forward to it.

EDIT:

Okay, I think I saw that bit what Xickin was talking about it, and a part of me wished I had not seen it. It was very interesting don`t get me wrong but... hmmm

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:

Magnus

Silver Member
Awards
One of my favourite bands is releasing an official EP with their interpretations of tracks from the AOT soundtrack!

[video=youtube;r4kYO2YGy5U]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r4kYO2YGy5U[/video]

Zul

Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

EDIT: whbhawhahahahahah

https://i.pinimg.com/236x/b7/04/d3/b704d31a022d8ff82d945ecd5974507d--births-babys.jpg

Last edited:

Xickin

Traitor of KHInsider.com
Awards
Website
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Magnus

Silver Member
Awards
[video=youtube;M4-IybRTxmQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M4-IybRTxmQ[/video]

:cool:

Zul

Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Xickin

Traitor of KHInsider.com
Awards
Website
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Zul

Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Xickin

Traitor of KHInsider.com
Awards
Website
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Xickin

Traitor of KHInsider.com
Awards
Website
So the final season is coming out in December, and THANK GOD they're splitting it into 2 parts (10 & 12 episodes). That was my only concern, because I really wanted them to be true to the manga.

Xickin

Traitor of KHInsider.com
Awards
Website
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Back