• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Anime/Manga ► Shingeki no Kyojin [Attack on Titan]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Zul

Awards
D'aww, was hoping to hear the beast titan's voice. It's nice to see him though, he looks a lot better here than in the game.

Muke

whatever
Awards
WOW, for a Japanese singer, she actually has some great German skills. Not perfect, far from it, the songs has wrong word order at some points, weird usage of articles, grammar mistakes, half sentences and so on. but wow, it's really impressive comparing it to other German anime OSTs.

[video=youtube;h_YM96zS3-8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h_YM96zS3-8&feature=youtu.be&t=1m40s[/video]

Here's a native German covering the song, as a comparison:
[video=youtube;4rCShDrMpl8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4rCShDrMpl8[/video]

Last edited:

Xickin

Traitor of KHInsider.com
Awards
Website
nicholasdoyle6.wixsite.com
I just finished reading Lost Girls 2, and I gotta say it was really fucking with me. I didn't realize it was "that" kind of story until like half way through. At first I thought, "Poetic License?" but then I was like "the author is really taking liberties with this gap in-between". But that ending was sublime.

Xickin

Traitor of KHInsider.com
Awards
Website
SEASON 2 MOTHAFUCKERS!!! I really did enjoy the sheer absurdity and epicness of the opening. Also, how the hell could I have forgotten about the dinosaur arc!? When the Beast Titan patrolled Wall Sina with his Plesiosaurus! Loved that part!

hemmoheikkinen

Dear Kafka
Awards
I still think that the first op is the best but damn this new one was pretty rad too. I am looking forward to seeing Mikasa' stare of doom being animated, it will be glorious. I am only at vol 12 so those... what looked like dinosaurs with Beast Titan have me quite puzzled.

Vol 13 of the Finnish version of SNK will be released this month so I am pretty excited!

catcake

eien no chikai
Awards
Hmm, it's been way too long and I don't care about the series anymore. Dropped the manga after it got way too ridiculous and weird, but I guess I could check out the second season if I hear good things about it. The first season had a great soundtrack so hopefully this too will deliver at least that.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
Hmm, it's been way too long and I don't care about the series anymore. Dropped the manga after it got way too ridiculous and weird, but I guess I could check out the second season if I hear good things about it. The first season had a great soundtrack so hopefully this too will deliver at least that.

Yeah, kinda me. It lost me a bit with all the flashback stories sadly. Kinda didn't like them much.

Xickin

Traitor of KHInsider.com
Awards
Website
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Recon

Art of War
Awards
OK, lack of Season 2 comments in this tread is disappointing. THIS. SEASON. IS. LITTTTTTTTTTT. 3 episodes in and can't get enough.

Xickin

Traitor of KHInsider.com
Awards
Website
Woah! That new episode revealed WAY more to the plot than the manga ever did that early on! I truly hope with that we don't get a compressed piece of shit in an attempt to wrap it all up in one more season.

hemmoheikkinen

Dear Kafka
Awards
Woah! That new episode revealed WAY more to the plot than the manga ever did that early on! I truly hope with that we don't get a compressed piece of shit in an attempt to wrap it all up in one more season.

I have a question relating to this. So I have been thinking of watching the second season even thou I am reading the manga at the moment. Vol 14 got released in Finnish today, and I am really close to the point where I stopped reading online. As you say that the anime has been having a lot more plot than the manga had, I am afraid that I`ll spoil myself I start to watch the anime. Do you think they could spoil stuff about what happens after vol 14? I think the begin of vol 15 was the farthest I ever read.

Xickin

Traitor of KHInsider.com
Awards
Website
Do you think they could spoil stuff about what happens after vol 14? I think the begin of vol 15 was the farthest I ever read.

I truly don't know. It was a character's background that kind of got spoiled and some name bombs got dropped in the last episode, which did not come to light until VERY recently (like, past 4, maybe 5 months?). I mean, it didn't SAY anything relating to their environment (which would have just RUINED one of the show's biggest mysteries in one fell swoop (if you only watch the anime)) but it definitely showed their life.

At this point though, we're still in vol 12 territory. The stuff they touched on though I think would've come from vol 22. Sooooooooooo yeah, bit of a jump (40 months (over 3 years), but whatever)

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:

Zero Sora

Now comes with 50% more bullshit
Awards
I not 100% what you're talking with regards to being spoiled. I don't understand what you mean by saying the anime is revealing more than the manga did when it's revealing the same things and the same points in the story.

Krista, Ymir's flashback, Reiner, Bertholdt, the mini flashblacks to their friend being eaten, it's all the same as it was in the manga.

Xickin

Traitor of KHInsider.com
Awards
Website
I not 100% what you're talking with regards to being spoiled. I don't understand what you mean by saying the anime is revealing more than the manga did when it's revealing the same things and the same points in the story.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:

hemmoheikkinen

Dear Kafka
Awards
Hmm, just to be sure I think I am gonna stick with the manga. I am so close to the point where I stopped reading, so soon all will be a new territory when it comes to the plot. Man I am so excited.

Xickin

Traitor of KHInsider.com
Awards
Website
You, sir, are in for a treat. I will warn you though that I think it's pretty stale from vol 13-parts of vol 15, but afterwards it's like WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT
Do me a favor, if and when you get to chapter 85, let me know what you thought via Visitor Message.

Back