• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Shines One Year After: Jiminy's Journal

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

bizness86

[size=-2]Music from Blue Laguna's Media Archive
Galbadia Hotel - A Video Game Music & Media Resource
OverClocked ReMix - Video Game Music Community[/size]

[size=+1]Shines One Year After[/size]
Ambassador Jiminy’s Journal

[size=+1]Contents[/size]

Author’s Insight
Character Link
Documentation

. . .

BOOK 1, Writing a New Chapter

Shallow Whispers

They conspire in the darkness. They seem quite distant from one another...What exactly is this; a threat, or a warning?​

ACT 1, Still the Threat

Chapter 1, Descent and the Dark

The fallen swordsman from the darkness in the sky—even when resistance is futile, he remains dauntless against the dark assailants.

Chapter 2, Crusade

If those in Heaven won’t kill, he will be their mercenary. Fallen Angelo—he strips evil of its sin and exposes the hidden cowardice. In harvesting all sin and vanishing into oblivion, he hopes to achieve self-redemption.

Chapter 3, Fend Against the Dark Assailant

Hyuda Kyaedu will never rid the world of sin; he is not capable. Only one weapon can eradicate the dark, and Hyuda intends to wield its wielder…​

ACT 2, But Is There Coffee?

Chapter 4, To Traverse Dreams

The Inter-World Travel System bestows new hope; this world has been connected, but to the young man with the funny name, it’s all about the coffee.

Chapter 5, Embark with Silver Wings

There is still fault in the grand promise that is the Travel System, but, as hard as it is to admit, that’s what makes it tick. The alley cats take what they need, and refuse what’s given to them. No promise of adoption or reward for good behavior will replace the thrill…​

ACT 3, What's the Hurry Little Lady?

Chapter 6, There's a Good Lass

The Grand Ambassador is not above chumming it up with the everyday people. He finds an earnest feeling in seeing people work hard towards to help achieve a goal that he helped conceive.​

Last edited:

bizness86

SOYA: JJ

[size=+1]Author’s Insight[/size]

Frequently Asked Questions

More than a spur-of-the-moment idea…

SOYA started as a Kingdom Hearts Role Play. Admittedly, it was poorly conceived. Being the only person managing the entire construct, I was doomed from the start; as a role play this story would immediately lose the interest of role players…But what if I made it into a story…

The whole inspiration behind the story was to have some central device for characters, or reader as of now, to follow; whether the story followed two characters mildly conversing, or the heated confrontation within the climax, I wanted there to be some substance.

I fell into the snare that all creative writers fall for when they want to see something other than random plots that go nowhere or plots flooded with ‘out-of-character’ characters that get lost within the plots that go nowhere; I fell into the trap of wanting to try something different. And it wasn’t well received.

Developing this story was more than a trip; it was a modern-day Odyssey. The focal characters of the story are completely non-canonical to the series; this is where many readers get agitated. “Where’s Sora? Riku? Kairi? I wanna see them on Destiny Islands, laughing and playing.” And unfortunately, there is none of that yet (in fact, whether they make an appearance at all is questionable).

The focal cast of SOYA is characters inspired by actual role play characters previously used by people from a forum (the first forum I role played on). To make something clear, these characters were never actually part of my story; their ‘personalities’ and effects were borrowed. I thought it would be challenging to stay ‘in-character’ with these characters. I received consent and started writing.

I’ve loved working on this, and I hate this sh*t to death, but I did it and what I did is done. So read and have an opinion, and love or hate, or feel like you’ve wasted five to ten minutes. But I hope you enjoy the seven-point-five average minutes that you waste on this story that delves into a whole world of characterization.

Strictly,
Bizness86​

This is Shines Universe

This is the Navigation Home—the only way to organize a fiction—forever under construction. Here resides links to acts, character summaries, and extra tidbits. As spam prevention, I’d prefer that readers post in this section sparingly or not at all.

Shines Universe comprises the Square- and Disney franchises. If you wish to hone your editing skills by analyzing Shines, if you have burning questions, or if you just attain a healthy interest in this monster-in-novel-form, feel free to post, or just PM me.

Everyone needs a helping hand. And we can all pitch in and work the bugs out together. Let’s truly make leaving are hardships and reachin’ out to the stars something real, and not something costly.
- Scrooge McDuck, Shines One Year After​

Last edited:

bizness86

[size=+1]Character Profile[/size]

Protagonist
Java Black
Gabrianna
Hyuda Kyaedu
Sebrea

Dossier 1
Alias: Gil Master

Dossier 2
Blacksmith

Dossier 3
Scrooge McDuck
Jiminy Cricket

Conflict
Avonej Hart

Bestiary
Shadow
Soldier
Bond Leech and Leecher Spawn

[size=+1]Character Link[/size]

Travel System
Scrooge McDuck
Jiminy Cricket

Gil Master
Alias: Gil Master
Blacksmith

Charter Alley Cats
Gabrianna
Scoots
Peanut

Last edited:

Xuan

FanFic Slayer, K.Theorist
I already knew the way you would potray SRK in the future. After all, this is Kingdom Hearts, we simply can't avoid mentioning them. But it'll be from the sidelines, a few shadows from the first person view but nothing more. After all, this is different.

bizness86

Documentation

Refer to BOOK 1, Prologue

King Mickey’s Letter: Breach and Bridge Proposal

[size=+1]Fellow Protectors and World Leaders,

I send this letter to those most likely to be aware of the current situation involving the movements of my faithful subjects, and the movements of darkness.

As you all may have noticed, our worlds have previously met an unwelcome guest in the beings whom collectively seek out and seize our hearts. I know that we can all agree that the Heartless are a threat of astronical proportion, but as leaders and protectors of light, we all have to worry about our own troublemakers that constantly try to usurp our dominion. Even though they always fail, we can never slip up, if we do, then these evildoers won’t hesitate in seizing the opportunity. That’s where the Heartless come in.

What everyone misses is this—as long as the bad guys keep trying to beat us, and as long as we continue to fight back, then Heartless will always be a threat. It’s our hearts! Strong hearts that are in conflict—this is why Heartless strike without pause. We fight back with our anger aimed at the other guy, when we should be using it to fuel our journey to peace; our enemies gather all their hate with the false pretense that they are in control, but they are not! We know that…The Heartless know that too. And in the midst of all this, the Heartless will continue to do what they always have done. They will spread. They will spread using every heart they can snatch until there is nothing left.

As a matter of fact, I started thinking the other day and said to myself, “Hmm, I don’t even think the Heartless even care that much about the light…” What drives them? Whatever it is, do we really want to face this on our own? I don’t know about you guys, but I get chills nowadays whenever I see fading stars and meteor showers.

Ansem the Wise—he was a good friend of mine—studied the darkness of the heart, and his apprentice Xehanort further studied the Heartless. Along with this letter, you should have received copies of several reports bearing Ansem’s name; the pages I marked with an ‘X’ were actually written by Xehanort and not King Ansem. If all it took was the opening of one door to cause our previous catastrophes, then what good are the world barriers in the first place? The Heartless made short work of Radiant Garden; the barriers don’t stop the Heartless, so all the barriers really do is keep you from escaping, and keep us from helping.

I now know that I’m not willing to keep fighting off the darkness on my own when I know that all of you are more than ready to fight along side me. Merlin’s with me one hundred percent, Prince Adam, whom I’ve known for so long as Beast, is willing to hear me out, and after a long talk, even King Trident is willing to concede to my proposal.

Some years ago, Scrooge McDuck and I attempted to establish a transit system, and with your approval, we would like to give it another go. I propose the Inter-World Travel System; I expect that either I or Scrooge McDuck will be able to give you the details in person; however, the only way to be able to do that is for you to trust me.

Up until now, I preferred to move in subtlety; however, I would feel that meddling without your approval would be of great disrespect to your authorities. Without saying, I would need everyone’s complete trust. Go get the most trustworthy people you know and spread this word; we’re going to need everyone to work really hard to make this possibility a reality.

This next statement is where I’ll need your consideration most: Punch a large hole through the barriers.

I know this goes against everything we’ve been taught as leaders, but this is where we’re going to have to suck it up and bend rules. Remember when I said that we need to spread the word? I’ll now clarify: For this to work, everyone’s going to have to believe! I know, this sounds crazy. We need to believe we have a special place in our friends' hearts; we need to believe that our friends far away think about us every now and then, we need to believe that when we stand for something, we will fall from nothing! The resolute hearts will weave the paths. Trust me. Hearts will connect us all because of the simple fact that our hearts are connected. This seems like a stretch, but then again how do you think this letter reached you in the first place? Believing is power.

Will this allow your enemies to be my enemies? Yes, but that is the intent. We unite under one sky to face our threats together, only then will we be able to confront our common threat in the darkness.

The world is made of both light and darkness. I’ve been wondering for about a year now; why we are afraid of the darkness? We will face it and tell it that we are not afraid anymore!

If you feel any need to contact me, I suggest that you write up a rousing letter, find a bottle, and send your heart’s queries. I bet it reaches me within two days (winks). Thank you and I won’t let you down.

Thinking of you wherever you are.
[size=+2]Here’s to a bright beginning, and an even brighter forever![/size]

Sincerely,
King Mickey
[size=+2]Scrooge McDuck[/size][/size]

Documentation

Last edited:

bizness86

Character Link

Java Black

pronunciation:
Name|
Spelled|
IPA
Java |
[jah-vuh] |
/ˈdʒɑvə/
Black |
[blak] |
/blæk/​
alias: J, Zombie Fiend

A restless young man with a less-than-sunny disposition. Java’s uncanny coffee lust often places him on the receiving end of cliché satire. Results of his caffeine fetish consist of lack of sleep, paled skin, and bloodshot eyes.
His home was taken by darkness along with a reason to restore it. Perhaps this explains J’s strongly sarcastic, yet awkwardly optimistic nature…
He was dubbed Zombie Fiend by friends.

Voice Actor: Vic Mignogna
Role: Protagonist
Character: Round Character, Dynamic Character
Story Debut: BOOK 1, Chapter 4, To Traverse Dreams

Description:
6’ 2” (1.880 meters). His face is draped by the hood of his sleek, ivory, linen robe; dull bangs of black and off-white sprout from underneath. His posture proves slouching, and the visible part of his face reveals a drab and worn young man. His mouth’s wicked bend and his pasty skin suggest an overall restlessness.

Amb. Jiminy’s Journal:

[size=-1]Java embarked into the ever-stretching lot of Traverse Town, much to the chagrin of two parking-bound Kingdom pilots. He exchanged a few choice words to the disgruntled men, thus displaying his dominance of the parking lot.
[/size]​

Personality:

-

Background Depth:

-

Fun Fan:
How does Java answer “What is your favorite color?”
“Heh heh—Coffee…! Nah, I’m effin’ witcha. Ironically, my favorite color is black…But alas, I’m not worthy of the ebon greatness.”​
What is a likely Java catch phrase?
“I need coffee…damn it.”
“Pity me, for I pity others.”
“I used to be good, you know, before I got arrested.”
“Kill or be killed; I kill you via belittlement, or be killed by me belittling you. Amen?”
“Everything’s proverbial.”​
What is a Java representative soundtrack?
Carvinal, Fooly Cooly Soundtrack
Sim Simmer: Generally lax.

Minority Report (Instrumental), Kingdom Come, Jay-Z
Refugee: The bolder efforts to end the digressions of those who are world-less.

World Without Words, Samurai Champloo Original Soundtrack
Grow: The progression of personal growth within the protagonist

Hello-Goodbye (Uncool), The Cool, Lupe Fiasco
Hello Darkness: Facing personal darkness head-on; thriving in the turmoil​

Java Black was derived from role playing character Java

Role Player: Java/Java(Script)
Derivative: Near Identical with notably difference

Author’s Note:
His basis was a lot less satiric, and a lot more questioning. This is what I enjoyed most about Java(Script)’s character. He was not always action-oriented; he didn’t always attempt to flood the story with his own back story. He was a character who lived for what was present, and his roleplayer was excellent for noting things which a dungeon master would imply. Of the various focal characters, Java is the easiest to develop and can be considered the most focal character involving the story’s plot.​

Character Link

Last edited:

bizness86

Character Link

Hyuda Kyaedu

birthname: 203th Family, Hyuda Kyaedu
pronunciation:
Name|
Spelled|
IPA
Hyuda |
[hi-oo-dah] |
/ˌhɪˈu dɑ/
Kyaedu |
[kayh-ey-doo] |
/ˈkaɪˌeɪ du/​
alias: Heaven's Mercenary, Fallen Angelo

A grim Angelo swordsman, fallen from an alleged grace.
203th Family, Hyuda Kyaedu resolves to become an obstructor of darkness by accepting and utilizing his own stoical nature to stalk those who prey on the world's innocence. As Heaven's Mercenary, Hyuda beats upon malefactors with a sword with no edge. He aspires for ultimate self-redemption, harvesting the sins of the world and then seeking to carry them to the Abyss.

Voice Actor: Derek Stephen Prince
Role: Protagonist, Character Foil
Story Debut: BOOK 1, Chapter 1, Descent and the Dark

Description:
6' 3" (1.905 meters). He bears the appearance of a young man thoroughly matured. His olive-tone build proves lanky, but well complemented by his impeccable poise. His hair is pyre-orange and his plain face lacks all definition. His eyes, absent of pupils, seem hollowed with white. A long indigo coat steals most of his body and is accompanied by a worn iron scabbard on his right side which holds a bladeless o-katana. He wears common black slacks and hard-soled shoes.

Amb. Jiminy’s Journal:

[size=-1]The Angelo Hyuda fell to the ground out of a Corridor of Darkness in the sky. He embarked Traverse Town's Third District bruised and beaten, and he was accompanied by the heart-snatching assailants, the Heartless.
Abandoned by bystanders, Hyuda was actually able to fight them off easily, but found himself overwhelmed when a second drove emerged from the unforgiving Dark Corridors. The seemingly invincible leech-like larvae Heartless, led by a gargantuan parent leech whom wore a red, barbed heart-shaped emblem, relentlessly picked at a beaten Hyuda while resonating a violent red aura.
When things looked bleakest, hope entered the scene. Hyuda spotted with blurry vision a figure wielding a sledgehammer. The figure easily dispatched the entire fleet of overpowered larvae before Hyuda passed out.
The Angelo awoke bedridden in a creeky candle-lit shack, or namely, the smallest house in the third district. He was introduced to his savior, a sturdy women with a modest presence whom was simply called Blacksmith, and a mysterious character shrouded in black attire whom was referred to as a munny collector, or Gil Master.
Shockingly, the Munny Collector was able to reveal the events that led Hyuda to Traverse Town. Traversing the corridors, Hyuda chased down a mysterious assailant within the roaring torrents. Hyuda sensed a potential malevolence in the figure, and intended to put an end to him. In fact, Hyuda's top priority was to rid the universe of the sins of the world's malevolent beings, and he included himself in this list of fiends. He sought to used the same tainted judgement of the universe's malefactors against them in order to attain a self-implored justice. Wrongdoers preyed on the weak to become stronger, and he would prey on the wrongdoers.
Hyuda confronted the figure, a burly man engrossed in a brown clerical robe whom sought to acquired Traverse Town for some reason, and was ultimately discarded to third district concrete. The grim collector identified the brown robed assailant as Avonej Hart, a brilliant madman whom discovered a way to absorb to life energies of worlds to achieve longetivy. He made clear that Traverse Town was Hart's recent target.
The collector doubted Hyuda's ability to put an end fiends such as Avonej and the Heartless, and mentioned the Keyblade as the only means of defense against these assailants. As Hyuda queried the location of a 'Keyblader' however, the Munny Collector only jeered that Hyuda's wouldn't have to look far, and stated that he sensed "a change in the winds."
[/size]​

Personality:

Hyuda displays frank condescension and holds all, excluding Our Mother, in generally low regard. He epitomizes nonchalance and even exhibits this apathy towards receiving pain. He apparently considers himself fair for humoring ignorance.

Background Depth:

-

Fun Fan:
Who or what influenced the characterization of Hyuda Kyaedu?
Frankly, although the focal characters of this fiction are based off of characters from a role play, Hyuda Kyaedu is actually only loosely affiliated with his role play counterpart. His counterpart was a originally influenced by Rorouni Kenshin. Added influences consisted of Samurai Champloo, Devil May Cry, and Yu Yu Hakusho.​
What is a likely Hyuda catch phrase?
“And it is you just the same...”
“Are you ready...?”
“Is that sin?”​
What is a Hyuda representative soundtrack?
Rei Chikara, Inuyasha Original Soundtrack 1
Barely Above You: Graceful theme, and still falling.

Yokoshima, Inuyasha Original Soundtrack 1
Whisper Heat: The ferocity swathed in his placid façade​

Hyuda Kyaedu was derived from role playing character Xyrsk

Role Player: sonickenshin/Ryusuke
Derivative: Loose

Author’s Note:
Hyuda's basis was a Keyblade wielder. In Chapter 3, Fend Against the Dark Assailant, I made it clear, as in lucid-clear, that Hyuda would not be carrying that aspect of his former over into this story. Hyuda in general--his demeanor, his intent--is very different from his role play counterpart, who was a lot more of a trickster and joker. What did carry over, however, is his iaidō and kendō swordsmanship which was originally based from Kenshin's Hiten Mitsurugi, and has since, along with his demeanor, been influenced by such media characters as Jin (Samurai Champloo), Virgil Sparda (Devil May Cry 3), Demon Eyes Kyo (Samurai Deeper Kyo), and Hiei (YuYu Hakusho).​

Character Link

Last edited:

bizness86

Character Link

Gabrianna

pronunciation:
Name|
Spelled|
IPA
Gabrianna |
[ga-bree-ahn-uh] |
/ˈgæ bri ɑn ə/​
alias: The Gabs, Geeky Rebel

The geeky rebel with snow-blue hair.
Gabrianna lives each day in stride. As a veteran Charter leech, she tends to approach situations rather shrewdly. Her mood seems to change with a flip of a switch, but whether she is intentionally disrespecting authority or caught with her hand in the cookie jar, she always finds time to support the underdog.

Voice Actor: Cree Summer
Story Debut: BOOK 1, Chapter 5, Embark with Silver Wings

Description:
5' 1" (1.549 meters). She jades a short stature and slouching disposition. Her hair is coarse, woolen, and snow-blue. She carries a cerulean coat with her, and usually sports a white tanktop and baggy khaki pants with grungy black sneakers.

Amb. Jiminy’s Journal:

[size=-1]While Gabrianna subtly departed the Charter for Traverse Town, a rather portly man ranted over his stolen wallet. A jealous young bus urchin revealed none other than Gabrianna as the wallet thief. Much to the dismay of the victim, Gabrianna spoke her mind to young Benedict Arnold, Scoots, and scurried into Traverse Town's gates before anyone could do anything about it, not that anyone wanted to do anything about it however. Shame really.
[/size]​

Personality:

Gabrianna conveys a brash tongue and is no slouch in shrewdness or subjection.

Background Depth:

-

Fun Fan:
Is Gabrianna your favorite character to write?
Teeheehee...How'd you know? L-O-L @ this B-I-itch. Yeah, initially it may not seem to be the case, but Gabrianna is the hope and cheer among this real-tone setting (in fact, both female characters are). I take pleasure in writing her.​
What is a likely Gabrianna catch phrase?
“Ay you, WTF are you gawkin' at?!”
“Hmm...What now, chief?”
“Sh*-D*nm-F*ck-Ouchies!”
"Dah! Revenge of the noobs...!"
"Oh! So you're the mudder-f*cker that likes to be a smart-ass on everyone's forums! I told you I'd find you...!"​
What is a Gabrianna representative soundtrack?
Ride On Shooting Star, Fooly Cooly Soundtrack
Geeky Rebellion: A general theme for the Gabs

Fight On OC Remix, CarboHydroM, www.ocremix.org
'Cuz Bad-Asses Roar: Don't ever get her angry; this'll be the last thing you ever hear...

Gabrianna was derived from role playing character Lorwen ShinRa

Role Player: Lorwen_ShinRa/Lorwen
Derivative: Closely, but noticably different

Author’s Note:
I like the Gabs...:). There's never a dull moment with her; spontaneity that just may progress this fiction. I think it was because the RolePlayer that made the character she was based off was 'such a character' and a FFVII cult member.​

Character Link

Last edited:

bizness86

Author's Insight

Frequently Asked Questions
Questions Anyone?

If you have relevent questions, ask away--here or in the story. Who knows--they may even end up in this section.​

Questions to address: What about Sora, Riku, Kairi?

Author's Insight

Last edited:

bizness86

Character Link

Sebrea

pronunciation:
Name|
Spelled|
IPA
Sebrea |
[se-bree-uh] |
/sɛ ˈbri ə/​

An artless soul.
She seeks resolve, though she can never quite get on the right track.

Voice Actor: Laura Bailey
Story Debut: BOOK 1, Chapter 6, There's a Good Lass

Description:
5' 8" (1.727 meters). She maintains a tall and pleasant stance. Her poise is well complemented by a healthy build and her flushing skin tone. She is often swathed in a snug white dress and a forest green glove on her left hand.

Amb. Jiminy’s Journal:

[size=-1]Sebrea was making her escape from her busy workplace, the Goods Shop, with heavy green bag in hand. She was undoubtedly prepared to enjoy the end of a hard day's work when she bumped into Grand Ambassador Scrooge and yours truly. We all exchanged pleasantries and went our seperate ways for the time being, but Scrooge and I would ponder the contents of Sebrea's mind. She's so polite and well-mannered, but still, she seems distant at times. I wonder where her mind drifts off to...
Sebrea headed towards the site of her second workplace, Geppetto's Java. Luckily, the old coffee shop was closed for the day, or else Sebrea would have been too plain pooped to work. Under the café's chipping veranda, Sebrea collided with a young lady with snow-blue hair. Both women met the ground soundly and Sebrea's belongings scattered from her bag.
The two women gathered Sebrea's items, but when Sebrea tried to make amends for her follies, she only received nonchalant chides in return from the zealous young jezebel. Sebrea could only disregard everything that happened and enjoy the solace of the candle-lit atmosphere underneath the the veranda. She let everything go and allow herself to fall into a peaceful sleep. Sweet dreams.
[/size]​

Personality:

Though Sebrea is most or less meek, she possesses determination in spades.

Background Depth:

-

Fun Fan:
Why does Sebrea use Japanese in her speech?
Yeah...can you tell that these characters were based off of RolePlay characters yet? The rolePlayer used 'Japanglish' and the tradition continues in this fiction.​
What is a likely Sebrea catch phrase?
“Oh!”
“I'm sorry...”
“Oh, hello Ambass--I mean--Mr. Scrooge.”​
What is a Sebrea representative soundtrack?
Final Fantasy 10 Journey’s End OC Remix, GrayLightning, Pixeltricks, Sephfire, www.ocremix.org
Vain Ire: A general theme, but a little melancholy

YOU, Samurai Champloo Original Soundtrack
Open: Sebrea’s progression from digression into maturity

Eternity-Memories of Lightwaves: Band Performance, Final Fantasy X-2 Original Soundtrack
My Island, Garage Island: Smells like home for Sebrea

Sebrea was derived from role playing character Yuri

Role Player: yuri
Derivative: Nearly Indental

Author’s Note:
Ah, the relaxing character. Writing this character is like a breath of fresh air. She doesn't have to be dramatic or cocky or moody, she's just a little absentminded...And I can definitely do absentminded! FYI, she was also based off of the character which my character, Nighthood, rolePlayed the most with.​

Character Link

bizness86

Documentation

Refer to BOOK 1, Prologue

King Mickey's Letter: Summon to Audience

[size=+1]Hiya Everybody,

This is Mickey! First off, I’d like to send out a great big ‘thanks’ to those who send letters back to me. See, I told you they would reach me. Just to let you all know, I’m still sending out letters and bottles to others that aren’t quite in the know. The Sultan of Agrabah asked of some way to meet with me concerning the matter. If you have yet to breach-and-bridge and would like to further information and a chance to ask questions, I can stop by and give you a ride. “How?” you say? I’ll tell you. For those of you not familiar with the Keyblade, here’s a little trick it can do; as long as are hearts are connected, the Keyblade can ask the worlds to prepare a pathway of pure light so that I may always be able to reach you. Pretty convenient, huh?

Given how quickly I received your letters last time, I can rest assured that I’ll have at least twenty responses by the end of the week—more than enough time to schedule an audience with you all at the end of the month. I really want this audience with you all so that we can sit down and shake out the bugs that may be in this thing.

[size=+2] Hi-ho everyone! This is Merlin the Wizard! I just now finished read the previous letters after perfecting a two-in-one cure for stage fright and the common cold…Oh, I’m sure you don’t need the details; I decided to pop in immediately, and give King Mickey a break from writing. In addition, I, too, am also capable of providing transit to Disney Castle by way of magic of course. I tend to be a driving factor in the construction of this monumental child of like minds. This shall be the dawning of a new era! I will be available twenty-four seven if anyone seeks an audience with the King or myself. I implore you all to take advantage and ascertain as much as possible about this new Inter-World Travel System. To construe the ins and outs of this entity is to become a constructive part of the future. Why not learn about the era that is going to affect every house, cave, and castle? You’ll be living in it! Knowledge is key! Here is one of my secret numbers:

3 6 9 1 1 2

Write the number on the bottom of your letter and chant the incantation, Pickled Weather Warts. Your message will reach me instantly. Be good now![/size]

If you ever reach the heavens, bring a star back as proof.

[size=+2]Live for today; learn for the future.[/size]

Best Wishes
King Mickey
[size=+2]Merlin[/size][/size]

Documentation

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back