• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Shin Megami Tensei

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
1623776267414.png

I didn't find an official SMT thread, so I decided to make one.

The latest on the news is that SMT V gets a more detailed story and gameplay trailer, plus it comes out November 11.

Notes:
  • Press Turn Mechanic is back (from SMTIII)
  • Magatsuhi is back (SMTIII)
  • Stat Growth
  • Demon Negotiation

Last edited:

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
It's about damn time, SMT5. I mean that as a positive, not a negative. I'm glad they took their time, because this looks to be another solid gem for the Nintendo Switch. I really hope this does well.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
It's about damn time, SMT5. I mean that as a positive, not a negative. I'm glad they took their time, because this looks to be another solid gem for the Nintendo Switch. I really hope this does well.
God, SMTV was announced on November 29th of 2017; Four years later, we're finally getting it!!!

I presume the game would have come out early 2021 if not for the pandemic

D

Deleted member 263385

hopefully this does well when it comes out.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
hopefully this does well when it comes out.
If pre-order numbers are anything to go by, GameStop's top ten most pre-ordered games include SMTV. If anything, games that get released on Switch have a very good performance, never mind the Switch already having a good install base and very good sales figures. I figure this'll be the franchise's fastest selling entry.

...then again, everything on the Switch has been "the fastest selling" hahahhahahahha

Back