• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

shikon no tama 2: the flawless cowboy

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

::leonskey::

User Title
ll this rp is a ontinuation to the last shikon no tama rp.
the reason its called flawless cowboy is referred to my charicter shonji.
well the shards have been shatterd agian and its being sought after by many demons.
shonji, one of the two sons of the great half deamon inuyasha and the reincarnation of a great priestace, kagome. he has been assigned to gaurd the jewl.. his birth right. his curse.. he is always in battle... he comes from another time,. whare a war between demons and humans is engaged. they fight for the sacred jewls. and jewls made to be just like it. so now shonji searches into the past agian with a diferent cause than just meeting his parents. he wishes to stop the war and save countless people... and he will take anyone in his way.

lol i stole this from kWb
~RULES~

-I DO NOT want one lienrs.
-powerplaying shall be allowed to a certain extent seeing as you can't really do anything without it...just don't kill off eachother without permission.
-god moding is stupid unless given permission by the rper.
-don't read minds guys. thoughts are for the persons charecter alone. unless they are somehow mind speakign to you...but thats not in this rp.
-to show me you read all the rules please put golden eyes before or after your template.
-no one liners. they leave you nothing to reply to.
-try to be descriptive.
-I don't want *'s in your post.
-when speaking use " "
- when in OOC use [] or {} or ()
-I have the right to kick you out
-don't talk back to the creator

lol i stole this too.. sorry KWB^^

soon ill add the chars from the last rp in.

TEMPLATE

Name:
appearance:
blood:
(son/daughter) of:
personality:
background:
weapon: (can change over time)

my template:

Name:shonji
appearance:
blood: half demon / half human
son of:inuyasha and kagome
personality:calm quite.. sweet, calm, logical..*he gets it from kagome*
also some time perverted..(he traned with miroku when he was young)
background: i posted it in the story intro.
weapon: whatever guns he has. his fathers fang *masamune is from inuyasha*
anything eles i can think of

*waits for people to join*

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
Golden Eyes

Name:Kit
appearance:grey wolf ears and cat tail,gold tail ring,black kimono with silver lining,dusty brown hair,green eyes
blood:Half cat demon half wolf demon
(son/daughter) of:Koga and Ayame
personality:Kind,.stubbron,gentle,naive
background:Kit losted both her parents at a very young age.She seeks out to destroy the murderer of her parents.But at the same time she tries to find if she has any siblings or is she alone in this world

Last edited:

::leonskey::

User Title
Ultima Keyblade said:
Yuna's Ballad....STEALER!

Name:Kit
appearance:grey wolf ears and cat tail,gold tail ring,black kimono with silver lining,dusty brown hair,green eyes
blood:Half cat demon half wolf demon
(son/daughter) of:Koga and Ayame
personality:Kind,.stubbron,gentle,naive
background:Kit losted both her parents at a very young age.She seeks out to destroy the murderer of her parents.But at the same time she tries to find if she has any siblings or is she alone in this world
whopse forgot to change yunnas ballad. insted put golden eyes

also you can add like theme songs if you want

Percymort

Bronze Member
Mostly rp section....maybe somtimes forum insanity
Golden eyes.

Name: Thorg
appearance: Wears black plate leather armour,red long hair blueyes. ,wears a hooded cape to shield his face.
blood: Demon/human
(son/daughter) of: Unknown even to him
personality: Scary, but hes ok when you get to know him, ignorant at times.
background: used to hold a jewel until it was taken from a good friend that he now considers as a traitor.
weapon: Buster blade he usually carries on his shoulder.

lionheart06

Enigmatic Enigma
Golden Eyes

Name: Jalen
Race: Tiger/lion Demon
Weapons: Manrikigusari(but a kunai is attacked on one end), Two handed lion head sword, smoke/pepper bombs, kunai
Appearance: This body, but he wears a
- Blue A's Cap
- Blue Vest(Like those ones from Naruto) On the back a black kanji for "Prodigy" is on it
- White Longsleeve T-Shirt
- Blue/WhiteBackpack that holds his projectiles
- sword on his back
- Manrikigusari on his hip
- Beige Khakis
- These
Bio: He fell into the well by accident when he was a child. He was raised in the modern era by two human foster parents. Even if that was so, he often visits the feudal era. Recently his village has been destroyed by Naraku who was looking for a weapon given to the next clan leader. It was the Lion Head sword. A sword that had been forged with a special jewel (not the shikon). Upon arrival he was given the sword by a dying messenger. He is now after Naraku, not only to avenge his clan, but to also prevent this from happening to anyone else.

tidusora

Yunakairi
Awards
Golden Eyes

Name: Ayaru

appearance: He has long white hair, a bit shorter than Inuyasha's, a red robe with a white shirt inside, and reddish eyes which really doesn't mean anything.

blood: Half dog demon/ half human
(son/daughter) of: ???

personality: serious most of the time and his is hard-headed
background: He is about to leave the feudal era with shonji.

weapon: (can change over time) Tetsaiga-like sword

Morpheaus

Time In Perspective
Golden eyes

Name: Ukiah
appearance:
YYH13.jpg

blood: Dragon/human
(son/daughter) of: A dragon demon much like ryu kotsei, his father took the form of a human and mated with a human woman.
personality: Quick tepered, tactical, hard to talk to, he is alonely person.
background: His father was defeated in battle with the demon lord seeshomaru, he has since learned to hate demons and even hates himself at times. He hunts demons as a profession and is famous throuht china for slaying many demons. He has come to Japan in search of the jewel.
weapon: Twin katana, known as dreamer and sandman

Last edited:

The Big Lovin'

Everyone's Favorite Uncle Ji-Chan
Golden Eyes

Name:Rage
appearance:http://spawn.home.sapo.pt/Images/Hellspawn.jpg
blood:Shadow demon
(son/daughter) of:Hell & Shadow
personality:A shy character. Dosnt talk much around strangers and lets emotions show through battle.
background:parents both killed by Naraku. Scence then he wandered from village to village trying to find some way to live in harmony with nature and the humans.
weapon:His powers.

tidusora

Yunakairi
Awards
ooc: okay, leonskey...but one question. will my character be with your character like last time when we were leaving the feudal era?

tidusora

Yunakairi
Awards
should I ask them to join in a pm? i think we should start it off on our own. a.j. and the others were in a different place then us, remember?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back