• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Shiiiiit

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Joy

Bronze Member
I just realized, I've been here for over 4 years.

Damn, things have changed since then.

Zearth

Ashy to Classy
Dude I've been here since before the site was called Khinsider and Deven was admin. I don't even like Kingdom Hearts anymore...:huh:

Joy

Bronze Member
Nah, I've been here still EC, it's just it's great to look at it and realize how different things are from then.

I remember when were still on IPB software.

T

Tyler Durden

holy shit we have an old timer

someone get him a walker

Joy

Bronze Member
On and off, yeah. It's weird. Though, my memory sucks, so I can barely remember the IPB forums. I jsut remember thinking King Mickey was so cool.

I think I was 11, turning 12.

Joy

Bronze Member
I was 12. I thought mods were like Gods. All of 'em were cool in my head. I just liked King Mickey more so for some reason. ha

Thanks, young'n.

It took us four years to send/reply a PM to each other? *face-palm*

Y

Yannis

Dude I've been here since before the site was called Khinsider and Deven was admin. I don't even like Kingdom Hearts anymore...:huh:
What´s the point of being here then? Dont understand me wrong, Im just curious. Be here if you want to.

D

Deleted member 36435

What´s the point of being here then? Dont understand me wrong, Im just curious. Be here if you want to.
There is something called the Non Kingdom Hearts section.

Also, grats on the 4 years time.

Spic Steve

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL OLOLOLOLOL
Awards
I've been here two years only. KH does suck shit though.

Y

Yannis

I've been here two years only. KH does suck shit though.
Hmm.. Do you think the story sucks or the gameplay? I get tired to it sometimes and then I dont play it, but I am interested about the art and story and when I play Im not interested about the art and story..

It my favorite game because of the characters that I can be likes with their personalities.

Joy

Bronze Member
Well... I wasn't very active honestly for 40% of the my time here.

Back