• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Shifting Rocks - A VanVen dark Yaoi (M)(spoilers for bbs)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xion_Z_Forgotten

Rated M for safety reasons, It's a yaoi so if you do not like, do not read, also contains implied (but not written, just happens) rape and torture which is probably why i rated it m 0-0

well, heres the summary - Ven has just started to settle into life in the Land of Departure, forming a bond between fellow apprentices Terra and Aqua, that is until his darkness captures him wanting only one thing, Ven entirely. Terra's not going to let that go unpunished.

well here it goes, enjoy.

Chapter 1 – These Now Normal Mornings Turn to Darkness

Sun seeped through the window, lighting up a bed clad in white sheets. Blue eyes opened and closed to the bright lights.

“Terra! Are you up yet?” A knock sounded at the door.

No response. On the other side of the door a spiky haired boy waited, nervousness obviously showing through his expression. Aqua usually was the one to wake Terra up and as a result had to wake up early every morning, Ven thought it'd be nice for a change to wake him up instead to give Aqua some rest.

Now he was starting to regret it.

“T-Terra, time to wake up.” He began to knock again, No response. Ven sighed, reaching to open the door but stopped. 'Didn't Aqua say NEVER to go into his room? Man, I have no choice, here it goes!'

Ven entered and looked around, the shelves were littered with books and pictures of people he didn't know, The desk was covered in paper and on closer inspection, he could see detailed drawings, one caught his eyes as it was an incredible drawing of him and Aqua. 'Did Terra draw all of these?'

But poor Ven couldn't be prepared for what he saw next.

“I'm up already.” A voice that could only be recognized as Terra's sounded from the bed on the other side of the room, as he lifted up from his bed Ven could see that he was 'he's n-n-naked?!?'

Blue connected with blue, eyes widened in shock before Ven averted his eyes.

“I-I'm sorry Terra!” Before Terra could say a word, Ven backtracked out of the room.

“eh, I wonder whats wrong with him?” Terra got up from the bed, revealing he had pants on after all.

“why........do.......I.....feel this way?” panting and out of breath, Ven stopped and leaned against the wall, his face beet red, heart beating furiously. “I just saw Terra n-n-n-”

“You went inside didn't you?” Turning around, Ven was facing a blue haired girl, one he knew to be a fellow apprentice named Aqua, she was smiling at him and by the looks of it, trying to supress a smile.

“A-aqua?” laughter erupted from her “You knew didn't you?” The laughter died down to a calm giggle.

“I'm sorry Ven, but you're expression looked so adorable!” Aqua replied showing a soft smile with her Eyes closed.”Like a lovestruck teenager.”

“W-WHAT!?” Ven blushed, unsure of what to say.

“never mind, let's just head off to training.” Holding out her hand beckoning for Ven to follow, she ran off towards the Grassy area they used for everyday training.

'aw, what if Terra confronts me about it, what do I say?' Shaking his head in frustration, Ven ran off following Aqua to begin another day of training.

Unaware that he was being watched the entire time, the masked figure stepped out from the darkness watching Ven as he ran off.

“well my light, won't this be fun.”

“Hiyah!”

Cry's echoed though the vast field of grass as two of the apprentices battled it out, Ven against Terra. But it didn't last long and before he knew it Ven was knocked to the ground.

“Whats wrong today Ven? You seem a little off.” Terra walked over, lending a hand to help Ven up and causing him to blush, getting up himself.

“N-nothing Terra, I'm fine really.” Redness starting to fade away from his face 'Why is this happening, it's as if I'll never be able to face Terra normally again!' Ven looked down, unable to return eye contact as he walked away, letting Aqua face Terra next, not noticing the curious glances the two of them were giving him.

“don't you recognize a look like that Terra?” Aqua whispered low, so only the two of them could hear.

“what do you mean 'look', we barely know the little guy.” Terra whispered back.

“I'd know THAT look anywhere, he's either in love or mortified.” she told him with a giggle. Terra sighed at that, finally understanding what was wrong, he walked over and sat down beside Ven causing a startled gasp from the younger boy.

“You're embarrassed from this morning aren't you.” Terra began, stating his question as a fact.

“How did you know? I'm really sorry, Aqua told me not to go in there.” Ven replied, looking away blushing, He knew that he had invaded Terra's personal space and was ashamed.

“Don't you worry, we're both guys so it doesn't count, hey listen, why don't you get some rest.” Ven looked in his direction abruptly.

“But what about Master Eraqus?”

“I'll tell him you weren't feeling well today okay, just go to bed.” Terra nodded, Ven nodded back as he got up and headed back to the are where their rooms were leaving his fellow apprentices to train. He walked back not noticing the eyes following his every step. Not noticing Darkness opening up behind him. Not noticing until everything faded away.

And neither did they.

Ven found himself waking up to nothing but darkness. Panicking he tried to move but found himself bound upright to a cold surface. He tried to speak but found his speech muffled, renewing his frustration and fear.

“Really are you that stupid? There's no way you're getting free.” stated a voice, it sent a shiver down Ven's spine, a voice so unexplainable it frightened you and drew you in. Ven stopped his struggling and froze, breathing becoming shaky. He felt a cold finger trace his neck which made him let out a small whimper.

“Well well well, If you're going to give me sounds like that then breaking you will be easier than I thought.” The voice whispered in his ear, Ven felt the hand trace down his chest making him feel uncomfortable, He tried to move away but found that his restraints barely allowed him to move at all.

'What's happening, What was this man doing?!' Ven thought to himself, The unknown person's hand got lower causing a yelp to sound from the young apprentice.

“stop this please.” Ven tried to say but it came out as just muffled sounds, beginning his struggle again but with more determination, but after a while he slumped, 'this is useless.' He heard the other man sigh.

“Again with the struggling, do you hate me that much, my light?” Ven found that the cloth over his eyes was being taken off and found himself faced with more darkness and the sight of blurred yellow.
As his eyes adjusted he realized that they were eyes staring back at him, Ven sank back suddenly, causing him to bump his head on the pole behind him. The man looked about his own age but slightly older with spiked black hair and pale skin. Looking around he found that his hands were bound to the pole above his head.

“Well let's get started” The man began to untie his hands from the pole and dragged him towards the table. “I promise you'll feel a sharp stinging sensation. side effects include bleeding, nausea and loss of Innocence.”

Well there ya go, now how the hells Ven gonna get out of this one when he doesn't know whats happening? Will Terra come to the rescue? Or will Vanitas snare Ven into his trap that has caused so many girls to love him.

I feel so sadistic right now D: please don't kill me Ven fangirls.

And also Ven is actually about 13 in this fic while theoretically Vanitas is the same age as always (around 15) oh well it's not suppose to be logical anyway, just Torturific XD

please no flaming but comments are accepted, it's my first real dark fanfic after all *sweatdrops*

Aqualung

I thought the story was pretty decent (Though pretty disturbing in the parts with Vanitas, especially at the end... care to explain just WHY he's doing this?), I especially liked Aqua's reaction to Ven's emerging feelings, I actually was hoping she'd be jealous for a second because I'm a bit of an Aqua / Ven fan, but it was still a good fanfic.

Last edited:

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I have become impervious to sadistic yaoi after my past years of fangirling. Past being the keyword.

There is no rhyme or reason to this. Unless this is PWP, then I need a bit more explanation. How did Vanitas kidnap Ven? And there are some grammar errors. And capitalization problems. The stuttering is a bit much. Most humans on'y stammer over a word once or twice unless they have a stutter issue that is caused by their brain.

I say they should have a threesome and save the argument.

AxelYoYo

RAWR
Awards
. . . . . .
I feel so bad for Ven...T^T I hope he stays a virgin...T^T

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Well let me know if you make the next chapter, I don't mind... I actually want to know if Terra or Aqua come to the rescue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back