• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Shibuya

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

OneDandelion

Awards
Chirithy: "The edges of sleep and death touch, and one can't help but the occasional crossover."

Yozora contacted Sora through sleep/dreams, which is why both versions end with Yozora waking up after the battle.
I'd find it very odd that Yozora meets Sora by chance while taking a nap in his car, especially when everyone in Sora's reality is looking for him including Kairi who voluntarily placed herself in a coma to investigate the boundary between sleep and death. It's more likely the trials he referred to gave him that power, but that isn't a power that can be obtained from the reapers game.

I had another thought that keyblade wielders could sort of be thought of as the "angels" in TWEWY. Even Joshua was surprised to see Riku show up in DDD which would seem to indicate that Riku (as a keyblade wielder) has some power greater than a composer - which are only briefly mentioned in TWEWY as angels. As we don't actually know what the roles of keyblade wielders are I think it would be a cool story concept and an awesome way to link KH to TWEWY. If it turns out Yozora is on par with an arch angel in TWEWY it would make some sense that he could cross over planes and find Sora as well.

Funny enough, the "Producer" in TWEWY is an angel sent to Shibuya allowed to communicate with the people there, but forbidden from revealing his identity as an "angel". This is sort of reminiscent of KH1 when Sora is repeatedly told by donald and goofy not to reveal his identity as a keyblade wielder from another world because it would mess with the world order.

Last edited:

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
I'd find it very odd that Yozora meets Sora by chance while naking a nap in his car, especially when everyone in Sora's reality is looking for him including Kairi who voluntarily placed herself in a coma to investigate the boundary between sleep and death. It's more likely the trials he referred to gave him that power, but that isn't a power that can be obtained from the reapers game.

I had another thought that keyblade wielders could sort of be thought of as the "angels" in TWEWY. Even Joshua was surprised to see Riku show up in DDD which would seem to indicate that Riku (as a keyblade wielder) has some power greater than a composer - which are only briefly mentioned in TWEWY as angels. As we don't actually know what the roles of keyblade wielders are I think it would be a cool story concept and an awesome way to link KH to TWEWY. If it turns out Yozora is on par with an arch angel in TWEWY it would make some sense that he could cross over planes and find Sora as well.

Funny enough, the "Producer" in TWEWY is an angel sent to Shibuya allowed to communicate with the people there, but forbidden from revealing his identity as an "angel". This is sort of reminiscent of KH1 when Sora is repeatedly told by donald and goofy not to reveal his identity as a keyblade wielder from another world because it would mess with the world order.
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Sarius

Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show
If he started there, would he not have been recompleted there? Ansems apprentices all (mostly) appeared in Radiant Garden, which is where the experiments all took place and assumeably where things went wrong and they all lost their hearts.

If that's the case, then heartless must exist in Yozoras world too, because he became Luxord.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
If he started there, would he not have been recompleted there? Ansems apprentices all (mostly) appeared in Radiant Garden, which is where the experiments all took place and assumeably where things went wrong and they all lost their hearts.

If that's the case, then heartless must exist in Yozoras world too, because he became Luxord.
Spoiler Spoiler Show

OneDandelion

Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show
Maybe Yozora traveled to the past from the final world the same way Sora did in the keyblade graveyard, to a time before Luxord became a nobody. There's some evidence that Shibuya was the origin of traverse town as well which would make some sense.

It would stand to reason that Luxord knew the Sora of Yozora's world so maybe giving the card to him was his last hope of "saving" sora by uniting him with Yozora.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
I'd find it very odd that Yozora meets Sora by chance while taking a nap in his car, especially when everyone in Sora's reality is looking for him including Kairi who voluntarily placed herself in a coma to investigate the boundary between sleep and death. It's more likely the trials he referred to gave him that power, but that isn't a power that can be obtained from the reapers game.
We don't know exactly when everyone starts looking for Sora and the meeting with Yozora seems to have happened just after Sora faded away into The Final World. There's several ways how they met. Sora's heart calling out could have contacted him. Possibly an unknown connection between the two brought them together. Maybe Joshua did it. Yozora was told to "save Sora" after going through those "trails", so maybe this was told to him by Joshua or Mr. H. Maybe they know something big is going on and were preparing for it by looking for someone tough enough help out.

It's possible any chance of contact with Sora might have been cut off since then, which is why everyone's year-long search has been fruitless. Sora may not even be in the same time anymore for all we know.

I had another thought that keyblade wielders could sort of be thought of as the "angels" in TWEWY. Even Joshua was surprised to see Riku show up in DDD which would seem to indicate that Riku (as a keyblade wielder) has some power greater than a composer - which are only briefly mentioned in TWEWY as angels.
Pretty sure his surprise over Riku showing up in Twilight Town was just hinting at Riku being a Dream Eater.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
We don't know exactly when everyone starts looking for Sora and the meeting with Yozora seems to have happened just after Sora faded away into The Final World.
We could also make an argument that, just like time in the Realm of Darkness flows differently, time in the Final World flows differently, or doesn't flow at all.

Sora's heart calling out could have contacted him.
I mean, if Sora's yet to exist heart connected with Ventus', ANYTHING is possible.

Possibly an unknown connection between the two brought them together.
Nameless Star being that connection, seeing as how we got confirmation that Nameless Star mentioned Yozora to Sora.

OneDandelion

Awards
We don't know exactly when everyone starts looking for Sora and the meeting with Yozora seems to have happened just after Sora faded away into The Final World. There's several ways how they met. Sora's heart calling out could have contacted him. Possibly an unknown connection between the two brought them together. Maybe Joshua did it. Yozora was told to "save Sora" after going through those "trails", so maybe this was told to him by Joshua or Mr. H. Maybe they know something big is going on and were preparing for it by looking for someone tough enough help out.

It's possible any chance of contact with Sora might have been cut off since then, which is why everyone's year-long search has been fruitless. Sora may not even be in the same time anymore for all we know.

Pretty sure his surprise over Riku showing up in Twilight Town was just hinting at Riku being a Dream Eater.
To be honest we have almost zero to go on with this new plot which is why I stopped speculating. The only reason I don't think TWEWY will play a big role in the future is really just because it seems to me Nomura goes out of his way to keep the KH universe separate from the lore of other games/movies as much as possible. There are other reasons why I don't think the reapers game in particular will be used to bring back Sora, but there are a million ways Nomura could go about using TWEWY and it's pointless to speculate at this point because we're given nothing to go off of other than that it takes place in Shibuya which doesn't actually tell us anything significant.

Actually, I think this might be the first time since I began playing KH that I'm completely indifferent to what happens next. Not because I'm not invested in the series but because I genuinely feel that anything can happen at this point so theres no point in thinking about it.

SuperNova

Awards
The way the secret episode is framed it seems as if no time at all has passed for Sora when he pops up again in TFW. Of course, this is all speculation, but I think that he appeared back in TFW after Limit Cut when a whole year has passed. I don't think Sora was meant to meet Yozora at all, but something saved him and sent him back to TFW to encounter Yozora instead of fading away.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
Maybe Yozora traveled to the past from the final world the same way Sora did in the keyblade graveyard, to a time before Luxord became a nobody. There's some evidence that Shibuya was the origin of traverse town as well which would make some sense.

It would stand to reason that Luxord knew the Sora of Yozora's world so maybe giving the card to him was his last hope of "saving" sora by uniting him with Yozora.
I didn't think about Shibuya being connected to Traverse Town... interesting.
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Back