• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

She's gone.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Angel X

Orally Fixated.
Hello there, my fellow forum members. :)
I'm sorry to say, that Angel, as you know "her" of, is, confirmed that she is NOT going to return, not ever. She has gone to America, AL. However! *sarcasm* I'm still here, your friendly neighbor, Steph, aka, Angel_of_Death.
So, don't be sad, look on the bright side, those that are her friends, memories lasts longer than life, she's not really gone from your lives. Y.H.M.W

X.

billabong

ain't yo granny's
Website
facebook.com
Angel X said:
I'm sorry to say, that Angel, as you know "her" of, is, confirmed that she is NOT going to return, not ever. She has gone to America
You do know that they have an internet in America right?

Demon X

Website
www.xanga.com
billabong13 said:

Couldn't have said it better myself, but really Seph (Or what ever the f*ck your name is) we do have the internet over here. But why did she go to America? And if she really did go she is going back to New Zealand isn't she, I mean what is she going to live in America now?

X

Xen

America is populated by computers and internet surrounds you. Whoever Angel is I bet she kind find a way to access teh internet. There are libraries, or just computers.

Angel X

Orally Fixated.
billabong13 said:

^^Well, duh! Of course I know that! I'm an American myself. But the people she is staying with in the US does not even own a computer, therefore, she wouldn't get the chance to access internet.

Demon X said:
Well her Xanga says she's only going to be gone for a long time, like maybe a month or so......explain that

Yeah, I know. Think it might be because she didn't get the chance. Besides, she doesn't even visit that site often, she told me that when she suggested me to join it.

Demon X said:
Couldn't have said it better myself, but really Seph (Or what ever the f*ck your name is) we do have the internet over here. But why did she go to America? And if she really did go she is going back to New Zealand isn't she, I mean what is she going to live in America now?

No, she is only going on a camping trip, an international one. Visiting Memphis, and is staying with a homestay. Her dad went with her, too. Kind of awkward...But, anyway, her family are thinking about moving there, you know, since she's already there for the camp. And they're considering on looking to buy a house there, too.

*EDIT: I phoned her and asked about why "exactly" she isn't going to come back. And she said because her parents refuse to let her use internet, let alone, computers. Because she's on the forums too much.

I'm sorry that I did not make it clear about this, but this is all the info I know from her.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Well duh she spends too much damn time on the computer <_<

I have a hard time respecting someone who get an average of 60 posts everyday...

Christ, she joined within a week or so of me, and I have 1/4 of what she has, and I don't even go to the Forum Games >_>

Last edited:

zhara_marie

Website
www.myspace.com
*cries a lot*!!!!! I'm gonna missed that GIRL!!!!! Why won't she come back!!
Anyways,i still try to talk to her in MSN,but somehow i guess i wouldn't any more!!! Why!!!!! Unfair!!!!!! :'( I love that girl!!!!! X( *cries.......*

billabong

ain't yo granny's
Website
facebook.com
LMAO. When your parents try to move away because you're on the internet too much, you know you've got issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back