• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Shell Theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
O

Orochi Yashiro

I've been really confused with the shell theories so I'e come to one conclusion.

Shells are what is left of people when their heart leaves so they look the same as what they would look like if they did have a heart.

Hearts look as bad or as good as the heart was before. For example: If DiZ was Ansem's shell than he would no doubt cover his face with belts, because that's what is heart would like if it was a physical being. Now if BHK were Sora's shell than I would say that Sora had a beautiful heart than that's why BHK is Nice-looking--------GAY COMMENT I KNOW BUT HOW THE HELL DO I DESCRIBE SORA"S HEART?

There, off my chest. If you wanna flame go ahead, I'll flame back.

Last edited:

Mr. Smiley

Now if BHK were Sora's shell than I would say that Sora had a beautiful heart than that's why BHK is Nice-looking.

.... need i say more nitro-XIII is right i think u need to cheak ur sexuality, cuz ur comeing of kida sweet, *sneezes**fag*

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
Or maybe its just based on how they groom themselves? DiZ and BHK look just like there possible counterpart (since it's still not proven) just with some changes. The Heart keeps the memories so the Shell is a completely different person then the whole being, thus they won't always look the same in terms of style of clothing or hair. But it isn't really logical for BHK to be Sora's shell since... Sora has his shell....

O

Orochi Yashiro

NITRO IS BACK YEAH! Did you get banned too?

Oh, and thats why i said nice-looking, and not beautiful.
Besides your a ****ing newb anyways D!Ck. The hell I should listen to what you say.

O

Orochi Yashiro

I said BHK was Sora's heart. Sorry about double post.

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
Sora has his Heart aswell, atleast most of it, some of it may be disappearing but BHK can't be Soras Heart alone, a Heart needs a Shell to maintain form. This is where I believe BHK comes in. BHK was just a normal nobody, then Namine pulled an Ansem on him. He took some of Soras Heart (his memories are stored in his heart so in order to put them into BHK, BHK would get some of his heart right?) and placed it into BHK shell, this gave him the ability to use the Keyblade since Soras Heart is so strong.

O

Orochi Yashiro

Yes, he should learn to respect his elders. His elders who can spell besides other things.

R0XAS

D!CK said:
.... need i say more nitro-XIII is right i think u need to cheak ur sexuality, cuz ur comeing of kida sweet, *sneezes**fag*

hahahah!

Mr. Smiley

im not nine u dumb ass u should no not to belive things on the internet i would have piked 06 but 96 did fine....

O

Orochi Yashiro

D!CK said:
im not nine u dumb ass u should no not to belive things on the internet i would have piked 06 but 96 did fine....

Yeah, you're not nine, you've got a much smaller mental age.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back