• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

She'll get the wrong idea

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SorasTwilight

Website
www.youravon.com
Maybe if I held her hand,
things would go according to plan.
She'll get the wrong idea...

Maybe if I give her her first kiss,
she'll love me with a true bliss.

Maybe if I tell her that I love her,
our hearts will be together.

Maybe I'll end it here,
it wasn't like it was all real.

Maybe I'll break it off,
that'll show how much I've lost.

I'm not sure why she's crying,
she's acting as if her world is dying.
Crawled up in a ball,
wishing that the world would crumble, then fall.
I've wasted my time, actually believing in my heart
thinking love isn't so hard of a thing to start.
She had the wrong idea this whole time,
thinking I actually loved her,
thinking she was actually mine.

Gram

Banned
Awards
This....it's so sad. ;n; Decently well done overall and whoever would have that thought process when it comes to a girls feelings is a douche.

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
I found this had a very subtle satirical undertone to it. I know it's a very sad poem in its core. I just can't help but feel that there's a very light sense of humor to this. Regardless, it was a nice write, albeit very sad, but a nice write nonetheless.

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
I connect to this poem a little too well. I can understand from both point of views. This person was her whole entire world and having it shatter...is devastating. From the guys point of view, its easy to love someone until you come across obstacles you're not sure you can overcome; making it easier to give up instead of fighting for a chance at making something happen. I'm not sure what it took for the guy to break her heart but, it isn't easy letting someone go that you loved with all of your being and being able to step away like it doesn't hurt.

This was a fantastic poem. I'm in agreement with KSX on this one. There was some light undertone to this.

ChibiHearts249

Trapped in the Source Filmmaker
Awards
This....it's so sad. ;n; Decently well done overall and whoever would have that thought process when it comes to a girls feelings is a douche.
I second this thought! >:|

I really enjoyed this. I actually didn't see the ending coming until I got to it...But it had a deeper meaning. I really respect the way in which you wrote this.

kmorris2609

This was really beautiful and really heartbreaking. <3 I'm not going to lie, I teared up at the very end. Great job, keep creating wonderful works like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back