• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sheer Curiosity

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

VenTer

Awards
Is it really true that Master Xehanort's life long goal of obtaining the Xblade and Kingdom Hearts creating which it will create an apocolypse of darkness just because he wants to find out of his curiosity? :confused:

YukiYashaH

Awards
If we follow the theory from this thread, I think it's because, since he was the one who incited the Keyblade War in the past, his heart is etched to do the same in the present.

Antar

Awards
But yeah, from what we officially know right now: It's his curiosity to see what happens after the keyblade war, I think.

Blackdrazon

Vulpes Chronicler
Awards
He practically says so outright in the Xehanort Reports, yeah.

Anagram

Banned
Doesn't he say so outright in that flashback scene with Eraqus as well? Eraqus asks him if he was willing to do it out of curiosity.

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
I thought it was also that he wants to re-create the world with an equal balance of light and darkness--although I really doubt he wouldn't want darkness to outweight the light...

VenTer

Awards
If we follow the theory from this thread, I think it's because, since he was the one who incited the Keyblade War in the past, his heart is etched to do the same in the present.
Thanks for the link to the thread. I'll read it. :)
But yeah, from what we officially know right now: It's his curiosity to see what happens after the keyblade war, I think.

He practically says so outright in the Xehanort Reports, yeah.

Doesn't he say so outright in that flashback scene with Eraqus as well? Eraqus asks him if he was willing to do it out of curiosity.
Yes I agree. That's what Master Eraqus said.
I thought it was also that he wants to re-create the world with an equal balance of light and darkness--although I really doubt he wouldn't want darkness to outweight the light...
It's like he wants to know if the legend is true. "Darkness covered the wold once in legend"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back