• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► She kissed me while I was sleeping

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

the loose moose

Honestly, here's what I think you should do. Just hang out with her like you normally do.

The next time you two are sleeping together in the grass, try to rub your forehead against hers. If that works and she doesn't try to shrug you off, then try the same thing again, except with your noses instead of your foreheads.

If she accepts, and doesn't shrug you off, then you have one final test to give her. Do the same thing you've been doing, but this time, try it with your lips. Now this stage can be the most difficult, because at this stage, she wont shrug you off, even if she refuses. Dont ask me why, but she wont. However, if she accepts, then she'll start to open her mouth. She can open it wide, or open it slightly, it doesn't matter. If she refuses, her mouth will stay shut. Dont try to force it if her mouth stays closed, because things will get worse, and she may shrug you off. If she accepts, then open your mouth as well and the rest will work itself out.

Trust me, I first used that trick on my first kiss when I was 14. I've tried it on almost every girl who I've had in the same situation since then, it's great for gaining assurance and adhering to the rules of subtlety.

Also, I'm sorry I didn't really answer you too well earlier. When I see stories like this, it just reminds me of when I was in high school. It reminds me of all those great times.

youre like a vidoe game startegy guide
"dont kiss her untill youre a level 47 ladykiller!!"
lawlzzz!!1!1!1

The Midnight Channel

My Photoshop Just Died TT_TT
Its far to obvious. Do as Starry said. It'll most likely work.

And dude, you helped me out a little even.

K

Kazeth

Make sure your breath is fresh or else things will go wrong. Good Luck.

quitejaded

I Do Phoenix.
Website
xanga.com
Ok there's this girl I like, and every so often we sneak out at 12:00am and go for walks or whatever. But lately we have been lying in the grass stargazing, its cold at night.

So next time she brought a blanket to lay on. After we were a bit sleepy, I started to fall asleep while she was resting on my chest with he leg wrapped around my leg and her arm hugging onto me to keep me warm.

Anyway she started whispering in my ear to see if I was awake, and I was half asleep at the time and was to tired to answer her. Then she placed he finger on my forehead and ran it down my nose to my chin softly, it tickled and I made a face as if I was sleeping, and she laughed.

So I kept pretending to be asleep, and she did this multiple times, laughing whenever I would make a face, eventually she quickly kissed me on the cheek and grabbed my shoulders and shouted "Wake up" so I woke up pretending not to have known that she kissed me.

Now what I am curious about is, what did that kiss mean, and why did she wake me up a split second after she kissed me on the cheek.

I believe the reason she woke me up so fast was to make sure I didn't get woken up by the kiss, because she probley doesn't want me to know that she slipped in a kiss. This is a girl that doesn't kiss people for no reason.

Any thoughts on why she kissed me and what this kiss means?
That is so cute.

It means you are her bestest fwend.

Drollive

Dude...I know what it means! You know what it means! Everyone who has posted on this knows what it means! Just ask her out already!

B

Bass

Ok there's this girl I like, and every so often we sneak out at 12:00am and go for walks or whatever. But lately we have been lying in the grass stargazing, its cold at night.

So next time she brought a blanket to lay on. After we were a bit sleepy, I started to fall asleep while she was resting on my chest with he leg wrapped around my leg and her arm hugging onto me to keep me warm.

Anyway she started whispering in my ear to see if I was awake, and I was half asleep at the time and was to tired to answer her. Then she placed he finger on my forehead and ran it down my nose to my chin softly, it tickled and I made a face as if I was sleeping, and she laughed.

So I kept pretending to be asleep, and she did this multiple times, laughing whenever I would make a face, eventually she quickly kissed me on the cheek and grabbed my shoulders and shouted "Wake up" so I woke up pretending not to have known that she kissed me.

Now what I am curious about is, what did that kiss mean, and why did she wake me up a split second after she kissed me on the cheek.

I believe the reason she woke me up so fast was to make sure I didn't get woken up by the kiss, because she probley doesn't want me to know that she slipped in a kiss. This is a girl that doesn't kiss people for no reason.

Any thoughts on why she kissed me and what this kiss means?
It could mean many things..

It could, for one, mean she likes you.

It could also mean she feels safe around you and loves being so close to you.

Or she wants to have sex with you. ^_^

>_>

<_<

Shadukai X

Banned
Dude, all I can say is one, that is so cute, and two, just do what Ichi Teh Killer said.

She obviously likes you. Go for her, but slowly, you know?

Little_Red

betch.
dude if you do not ask her out i swear ill shoot you in the face

that is by far the funniest thing I've read all day. she probably does like you, and ask her out dumb-dumb! (i'm not trying to be mean when I say that) and the worst thing she can say to you is no.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back