• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

shaving

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

★SoRa★

hey guys the pervert is back agen -_- i dunno what happened but my other thread for this got deleted...NOT CLOSED deleted...the link dunt work..neway this is a place to post shaving tips (nd im talkin below the belt LMAO) yah nd ur views on shaving pubes yah so ok thanks!

Angel Shards

I would kill for you <3
OK, this is what my ex-boyfriend did and -I must confess- it was amazing. He used a straigt-edged razor. NO SHAVING CREAM OR SOAP! Do it dry. Anyways, so you shave with that. Then, when you're done apply some cream and some after-shave and vuoi-la!

Hope it works for you :)

Johnny Stooge

Hawkguy
Awards
^ Crazy. o.o

You know what, just go ahead. Shave your nutsack. Do it. Shave it and hten rip it open with the razor and have everything just flow out in a pool of blood. Go on, it'll be fun.

Xell

Wait, wut?
If I were a mod I would ****ing bann you, why bring this to the forums you sick ****, I hope you cut your **** off >=(

~*Luna*~

★SoRa★ said:
hey guys the pervert is back agen -_- i dunno what happened but my other thread for this got deleted...NOT CLOSED deleted...the link dunt work..neway this is a place to post shaving tips (nd im talkin below the belt LMAO) yah nd ur views on shaving pubes yah so ok thanks!
ROFL.

T

tux_

If I were a mod I would ****ing bann you, why bring this to the forums you sick ****, I hope you cut your **** off >=(

I had fun filling in those blanks.

KingGabriel_VXI

Just Surviving
Xell said:

You friggin immature bastards. Theres nothing wrong with this god damned topic, he wants an honest opinion from those who are mature enough to handle these kinds of questions! Stop flaming him! Damn it, its not like hes saying some of the gross things you people are saying! Its not like hes talking about masturbating! And St00ge, hes not going to slice his ballsack! I shave it all the time and Ive never gotten hurt! Leave him alone if youre gonna act like some whining babies. Gosh this gets on mah nerves. *shifty eyes*

★SoRa★

lol thanks for the tips keep em coming!!! =/ nd for those of u who are being immature bout this whatever thats ur progative. lol no hard feelings thou =) nd thanks kinggabriel =) lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back