• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

shattermind, the past,future,and tommorrow

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

EnoehT

Hmm my last RP was a dud, pity cuz I really liked it..... TIME TO TRY AGAIN XD

one thousand years ago, nine legendary hero's defeated the forces of darkness and saved our world. Ever since the land of arkenen has lived in peace from the dark forces. Wars come and go, emperors, kings and bandits, but it is all menial compared to the great battles of yore. However, recently the dark shades of evil have streaked themselves across the land, evil seeps into the soil, and the animals turn to monsters. Not even the high preist, Lord Elfinae can gives us a reason why. We are the saviors, some of us are already fighters, some will learn, but like it or not, we have been chosen to fufill our destiny and save the world again.

Okay, plot sounds good.... This is a general adventure/romance/save the world type of gig. BUT ive added a few twists to spice things up. Our hero's are chosen because of the shattermind, which means that, at times, we experience flashbacks, or reinacments, of what happened during the great war. This is how we learn the powers of the legendary hero's and how we learn to defeat evil. Now time for the good stuff:

The Rules
1. the most important rule, have fun!
2. romance? by all means just keep it out of the bedroom....
3. no godmodding, blah, blah, blah
4. you MAY play someone elses charcter (and yours) IF they give you their permission
5. literacy is a plus, plz no one-liners
6. I dont have a definite end, but plz no wildly changing the story just to suit your character (this is THE MOST flexible rule, because sometimes it just happens, if it does, edit your post to go along with this new idea, its called improv fer a reason folks....)

Classes (playable)
Fencer: Uses a raipier-type weapon
Archer: Equipped with bows, exellent range and near-perfect accuracey
Ranger: Can use bows and swords, the gaurdian of nature, can talk to animals, etc.
Brawler: Uses axes, heavy melle power
Axeman: Infantry-type, uses an axe with more skill, but less brute strength
Knight: Uses a lance, serves a noble lord/lady
Defender: Has heavy armor and uses lances. serves in the kings military
Cavalier: one who has been knighted, uses any weapon they previously used
Wizard: Attacks with the elements, low physical attributes
Shaman: Attacks with the power of chaos, very powerfull, very unpredictable
Preist/Cleric: can heal with holy power, taps into the light for offence
Swordsman: has many branches, from longswords to Kattana, any sword user other than fencer goes here.
Classes (special)
note: these will be bestowed during the plot at random by me
Werewolf.....
Holy Knight.....
Dragonner.....
Arc-Mage.....
Holy Swordsman.....
Tetra Knight.....
Rose Knight (me)
Classes (Enemy)
Necrolyte...
Crypt Mage...
Necro Lord...
Necromancer...
Gargoyle...
Druid...
High Druid...
EthereoMancer...
Lord Of Darknes(Final Boss)

Okay! now for the template:

Name:
Hometown:
Weapon and gear:
Class:
Personality:
Bio:

being descriptive is GREATLY appreciated. plz copy "shattermind" into your Template to insure you've read the rules... thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back