• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

.Shattered. Galaxy {.//GFx} Assignment 2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Haywire

parlay?
Website
freewebs.com
well the first assignment's due date has passed as of today friday the thirteenth mwuhahahaha:lol:

anyways here is the next clan assignment: make a sig about your favorite manga or cominc. only requirement is that the stock has to be a character who ISNT a main character. this will be due.......next tuesday. most people finished up the last assignment in that amount of time so well set that for the due date. good luck!

The Midnight Channel

My Photoshop Just Died TT_TT
I could make an x-man sig because you did say comic right?

Like could I use Ms. Marvel?

Last edited:

Haywire

parlay?
Website
freewebs.com
any manga or comic. like anything from comic companies like shonen jump, tokyo pop, marvel, DC, etc.

gfxa22.jpg

thats mine. its seta sojiro. hes shishio-sama's right hand man in the kyoto story arc of ruruouni kenshin and literaly breaks kenshins sword in half. i was playing with some effects and brushes i found today.

The Midnight Channel

My Photoshop Just Died TT_TT
I feel upstaged by that sig j/k!

Its really nice. I would like to see some more with the background, but otherwise its nice...

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
well one thing about SG.//GFx is that our skill does not matter. although on the kakashi tag, his left shoulder suddenly cuts off. is there a side screen kind of bar there or something?

-sigh- No, the render cuts off at his shoulder and me being an idiot didn't notice it in time. >_< -bangs head against table-

Well I can't go back and redo it now (didn't save the .psd). I still like it though.

Last edited:
Back