• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Shasta's Paradox Lounge

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Shasta

Awards
Wow he must be pretty awesome for you to draw him. o_0
I really like this picture too, especially the outfit. Fingers seem a bit small though. =3
:O Thank you, and ha, geez, not even I have any qualms about the way the fingers turned out :O

This has to be my favorite drawing on here, like wow I love it, I could possibly hang it on my wall, especially since the person in the picture looks strikingly similar to me XD
So glad you like it.
This has given me insight on how you look >:D

Haha, well I bet Shasta will be pleased that we love the hair!
I'm also pleased that this thread stayed so alive while I was out. That made me happiest.

Sparky is bald compared to this pikachu. This one has dat emo-hair swag. *flips imaginary hair*
This Pikachu puts all the other Pikachu to shame!

Alright guys, I'm back from...idk where I went haha! No wait, I went off to complete my first playthrough of Persona 3 FES. I defeated the Reaper at lvl 81, then went down to Monad to get up my level to 99, then went off to complete the game and start New Game+. I've completed P3 for the first time, and it felt really nice to complete a PS2 game after so many years of not touching one (well, it's a PS2 Classic for the PS3, but you get the idea). My difficulty was set to HARD and gosh, did some shadows kick my ass a few times. I might replay it to complete every social link, but I really am burned out on Persona right now.

I do have quite a few drawings, some are unfinished and some are just..well I'm sure you'll like them haha.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:

Gram

Banned
Awards
Gotta agree on the second set. Something about your female characters is just amazingly done to me.
I also really like the last image cause it seems like it could be a logo of your story to me. =D

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
The second one was my absolute favorite out of the bunch. You draw women extremely well, Shasta. I'm really impressed on the portions and keeping it all balanced. The clothes are stunning and stylish on her. Speaking of which, does this foxy lady have a name? I also like the fan art you drew of the pokemon trainer with his stylish Pikachu. :D

Shasta

Awards
Gotta agree on the second set. Something about your female characters is just amazingly done to me.
I also really like the last image cause it seems like it could be a logo of your story to me. =D
It's almost funny, I originally had Rhapsody in mind when I drew the woman up, however as soon as I put the pencil to the paper, it turned out much, much differently than I had envisioned it. Same with the last picture of Shasta. I intended to just draw the adult version of Shasta with his uniform and all, but I decided to go with the sort of card look, specifically those of the Bicycle brand. The idea did get incorporated in the sort of rough sketch I will post later though.
Spoiler Spoiler Show

The second one was my absolute favorite out of the bunch. You draw women extremely well, Shasta. I'm really impressed on the portions and keeping it all balanced. The clothes are stunning and stylish on her. Speaking of which, does this foxy lady have a name? I also like the fan art you drew of the pokemon trainer with his stylish Pikachu. :D
You certainly aren't the first one to agree with that. Thank you, it's really cool that you say that, because I very rarely draw women, or any girls at all. Out of the few hundred of drawings of males I have, there are only a total of 78 drawings of females, and as it stands, I apparently draw women a lot better than I do men..I don't get that at all xD maybe I'm more delicate with drawing women than men.

The clothing was random and kinda drawn on the spot, I am really into fashion. I never get to really show that off unless I'm drawing women though. I do try to keep it simple since my initial art style is heavily influenced by Nomura, I don't want to go through ridiculous lengths (and ridiculous clothing just to show that off with some of my characters) just a little random fact about me, haha.

Here's a little rough drawing I did of Shasta (Arc 2). I mean, there are times where I like seeing his original design put into his old military clothing. Haha, something I wanted to add was that he doesn't particularly like the clothes he wore in the past, so he goes out of his way to ask for a change of clothing just to suit his new tastes. He doesn't like fitting in with the crowd when it comes to his style, not even his military comrades. Looks like he doesn't take any real safety into consideration as long as he can look as good as he can. I did give the drawing a slightly more "anime" feel to it, I'm sure you can pick up on it once you look at it.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:

Shasta

Awards
I don't exactly like doing this, but oh well (ROUND 2 of the double post..I'm sure I've done it sometime in the past here but I'm not entirely sure)

It's so dead here, and I don't mean this thread, but the Traditional Media portion of the site as well, haha there's not much traffic.

I'm making this into a separate post because I noticed that the site I uploaded my drawing to had died, so I decided to just make a new post out of it, to fix said issue and to do a little revival.

I had drawn KH II.5 Sora because I wasn't too content with how he looked on the boxart, just personal reasoning though.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

ChibiHearts249

Trapped in the Source Filmmaker
Awards
Supposedly a double post is fine so long as it's within 24hrs, or so I'm told. I hafta do it to my stuff all the time~

Anyway HOLY FREAKING SORA. I'm blown away by the sheer amount of simple detailing you've done to this. He looks so much older, and the only detail that I think is off is the size of his hands. But that's okay because of how ridiculously huge we're used to them being! XD

Shasta

Awards
Supposedly a double post is fine so long as it's within 24hrs, or so I'm told. I hafta do it to my stuff all the time~

Anyway HOLY FREAKING SORA. I'm blown away by the sheer amount of simple detailing you've done to this. He looks so much older, and the only detail that I think is off is the size of his hands. But that's okay because of how ridiculously huge we're used to them being! XD
ROFL, everyone in the KH universe has huge hand and feet anatomy o3o (not to mention big heads coughcough)

So then, I've actually been having a bit of art block o3o so I've been basically doing headshots from out of the blue (seriously I don't even know where these came from, it just happened)

I ended up drawing headshots of Shasta in a few different styles I normally draw in xD, it was kinda fun

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Now for the ladies~

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Gram

Banned
Awards
Really liken the final Shasta style there~

You draw women so perfectly! If they was anime character I could definitely be a fan boy. I really like the first and glasses ladies most~

Shasta

Awards
Really liken the final Shasta style there~

You draw women so perfectly! If they was anime character I could definitely be a fan boy. I really like the first and glasses ladies most~
I'm actually going to be working on little one off idea I thought of in 7th grade. Should be a great way for me to learn a lot of different ways to write and draw. I'll be showing them off once I get a solid concept down though. Look forward to lots of new women in the coming months o3o.

oh wow, your work is getting better. I'm loving it :)
Thank you so much <3

I'm starting to see your detailing improving. A really nice job. :D
I try my best, thank you <3

Alright, here goes! Jeez, laying out concepts suck, but it has to be done!

Here are some little headshots I drew of the Trio for Arc I and Arc II.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Gram

Banned
Awards
I'm actually going to be working on little one off idea I thought of in 7th grade. Should be a great way for me to learn a lot of different ways to write and draw. I'll be showing them off once I get a solid concept down though. Look forward to lots of new women in the coming months o3o.
You can remember drawings from 7th grade? o_0
It's definitely a good way to learn if so.
030 *marks off several months for fanboyism*

Lovin the head shots btw. For some reason I like Shasta's & Chases older selves while preferring Sky's younger version over the older. xD

Shasta

Awards
You can remember drawings from 7th grade? o_0
It's definitely a good way to learn if so.
030 *marks off several months for fanboyism*

Lovin the head shots btw. For some reason I like Shasta's & Chases older selves while preferring Sky's younger version over the older. xD
I have a few drawings from 7th grade year and notes I've written for it in a folder lol.
Oh Gram~ Stahp~
I'm quite with you on that, but I really don't want to make Shasta look that much older, and Sky just looks a tad odd like that xD.

We all got glimpse of Persona 5 with that new trailer, so what are your expectations of the Hero?
I'm still waiting for my blue haired Messiah to return

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:

Gram

Banned
Awards
The accuracy of your drawing amazes me. o_o ....and it's making my hype higher! We know so little of P5 but have waited so long!! ;A;

I have a few drawings from 7th grade year and notes I've written for it in a folder lol.
Oh Gram~ Stahp~
I'm quite with you on that, but I really don't want to make Shasta look that much older, and Sky just looks a tad odd like that xD.

We all got glimpse of Persona 5 with that new trailer, so what are your expectations of the Hero?
Spoiler Spoiler Show
Damn dude, I got rid of everything school related like a holy cleansing. xD
So Shasta will be forever young? xD

*awaits the blue haired hero* ;A;

ChibiHearts249

Trapped in the Source Filmmaker
Awards
That Persona hero's nickname should be Alfalfa XD

Man, I've missed a lot since I've been unable to check. I love your stuff, man. If I had more time I'd comment on all of it! I'll just say this: young Shasta looks SO CUTE. X3

Shasta

Awards
The accuracy of your drawing amazes me. o_o ....and it's making my hype higher! We know so little of P5 but have waited so long!! ;A;

Damn dude, I got rid of everything school related like a holy cleansing. xD
So Shasta will be forever young? xD

*awaits the blue haired hero* ;A;
-quietly waits for P3 protag to return from his holy slumber- Lol. He will be forever young cause of certain reasons that would be a spoiler to his character, rofl.

That Persona hero's nickname should be Alfalfa XD

Man, I've missed a lot since I've been unable to check. I love your stuff, man. If I had more time I'd comment on all of it! I'll just say this: young Shasta looks SO CUTE. X3
You tempt me to watch Little Rascals again. Don't even worry, your contribution to the "life" of this thread is always welcome no matter the time. I enjoy every bit of everyone's reactions and comments and try my best to get back to you all.

Alright, I know it has been more than a month, but that's cause -insert good excuse here-

I've just been focusing on getting some design aspects and characters straight. I've been putting more attention to Chase and refining his overall look (yet there are more drawings of Shasta that will be shown).

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Gram

Banned
Awards
I really love the poses of all these drawings! It's so rare for you to do poses sir~
That said though I like Shastas most. Not sure what it is but Shastas poses feel like there's more action in them than Chases. More expressive as it were.

Though Chases aren't bad either, certainly better than anything I can do and I like getting to see his whole design.

Never seen this "original" team before but I kinda feel drawn to them. =D

As for the Misc drawings I rather like the first one. The armor has a BBS vibe to it but not in the sense it's ripping off the design. =D
The girl drawing seems to have lightning hair, which isn't a bad thing <3

Shasta

Awards
I really love the poses of all these drawings! It's so rare for you to do poses sir~
That said though I like Shastas most. Not sure what it is but Shastas poses feel like there's more action in them than Chases. More expressive as it were.

Though Chases aren't bad either, certainly better than anything I can do and I like getting to see his whole design.

Never seen this "original" team before but I kinda feel drawn to them. =D

As for the Misc drawings I rather like the first one. The armor has a BBS vibe to it but not in the sense it's ripping off the design. =D
The girl drawing seems to have lightning hair, which isn't a bad thing <3
//wh00ps, I let another month slip by without me uploading anything.

No Pose, No Life. Lol, let me stop.

Alright then, I've literally let drawings pile up on me, and I'm not going to take the time to just dump them all here (it's hard enough trying to find 10 to show) however I have some that I do want to show.

So, back in 8th Grade, I had this idea of a little mini series called 'Broken Angels', it wasn't really about too much. I won't say it's the concept that started 'Creshendo' but, the idea behind it was very similar. Broken Angels was the name of a High School, and the focus was around students that could play instruments and got their powers from that. Haha, I didn't really realize until I looked back, how it reminded me of Persona. I didn't know of Persona at the time I had thought of it, but now that I do, I can't not relate the two in terms of setting and outfit designs, lol.

The original character set consisted of twins who would get involved in really weird things and would have to use different musical wavelengths to create weapons to fight off demons or soothe them with music and convert them to their side. Anyway, I pulled one from the original set of drawings and referenced the character off of that particular drawing, you could really say it's the same character, since I'm restarting the original idea. There is also a girl that I'm currently in the conceptual stages of her character design.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Next up, we have some Paradox artwork. I just ended up drawing Chase, Shasta and Sky for whatever reason down the line. It wasn't really planned, lol.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Up next we have fanart of SUPER SONIC!!!!! This is my favorite drawing of this entire set, mainly because Sonic characters are just so fun to draw, and I haven't drawn Super Sonic in just around 8 years.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:
Back