• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Shasta's Paradox Lounge

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

ChibiHearts249

Trapped in the Source Filmmaker
Awards
Sadly my i-net won't let me see your voice acting. =[
Well, I'll just let you know that he does a VERY convincing Shadow, and his Sonic is pretty great, too! Shadow says that at the next Comic-Con; we get free inter-dimensional devices! (Cuz everyone wants on of those, amirite?)

Shasta said:
In Shadow Voice: First I have to find that DAMNED fourth chaos emerald!
Hey, man! Maybe Sonic Boom will be good...? =D

Shasta

Awards
I like the bottom images of both Shasta and Sky. The bottom Sky drawing is the best shown today I think. =D His expression shows a bit of confidence and/or taunting.
Also his outfit is both simple yet original, the best combo~

Sadly my i-net won't let me see your voice acting. =[
Haha yes, I really like the way Sky came out when I drew him! The outfit he has also consists of a jacket, but I hardly ever draw him in it anymore. In fact, last time I drew him with his jacket on was 2 or 3 years ago.

Aww, I wish you could see it Gram.

Hey, man! Maybe Sonic Boom will be good...? =D
I really hope so, it looks really slow paced and that is a turn off for me. I am excited about it nonetheless though.

Last edited:

KHRULER

Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

I really like this one.Stands out to me for some reason.Can't point it out.....

Also, since I really don't want to make a thread for my various attempts at voice acting, I'll just post this up. It's just a little fun, unscripted voice demo of Shadow and Sonic being really odd. The audio was recorded with my phone, so next time I actually record, I'll do it with my Turtle Beaches, and next time I'll actually write a script so I won't sound so unprofessional...and Mike Pollock actually told me to do that in the next recording I did (which was this one but I forgot about it now I have to make another one cause he asked to review the next one I made >.<)
Spoiler Spoiler Show

lol This was hilarious..Hmm, demo you say?

iDrops

It's a Farce...
Awards
I really like the poses you draw, especially Shasta's poses. He looks so badass.

I really like this one.Stands out to me for some reason.Can't point it out.....
That drawing stands out to me too. I think it's because of the muscles he looks a lot older than the other characters you've drawn. That's probably my favourite drawing so far.

Shasta

Awards
I really like the poses you draw, especially Shasta's poses. He looks so badass.
Ahaha, well thank you!

That drawing stands out to me too. I think it's because of the muscles he looks a lot older than the other characters you've drawn. That's probably my favourite drawing so far.
Those muscles are pretty darn sexy huh?

Well since I couldn't exactly scan this, I have my newest drawing for a friend of mine (I was asked to make a fansign T.T) so I just took a picture of it and derp, here it is.
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Shasta

Awards
I like that.

"Hey guys! I just DERP and this awesome picture shows up! Is that cool, or what?!"
Heh, that's pretty much how it goes these days, I don't even have to think about what I'm drawing anymore!

Back to business though, here's a drawing I just finished up, took me roughly 2 hours. I hope this comes as a breath of fresh air for all of you tired of seeing the same characters over and over again.
Image_25.jpg

Gram

Banned
Awards
Heh, that's pretty much how it goes these days, I don't even have to think about what I'm drawing anymore!

Back to business though, here's a drawing I just finished up, took me roughly 2 hours. I hope this comes as a breath of fresh air for all of you tired of seeing the same characters over and over again.
Image_25.jpg

Oh~ I like it! I like the detail you put into her and it's rare to see you draw a woman with long hair. lol =D

Shasta

Awards
Oh~ I like it! I like the detail you put into her and it's rare to see you draw a woman with long hair. lol =D
I put more work into the drawings I don't usually post here. In which this thread is sort of like a victim of it's own irony, LOL.

Alright, I really had to draw this immediately after the picture I posted previously. There is this artist named itsbirdy on instagram, and let me tell you, he is just absolutely amazing with all of his drawings and such. I don't usually fanboy about other artists, but this guy really deserves it. I drew him and his little fan character Birdychu.

Image_26.jpg

Gram

Banned
Awards
Wow he must be pretty awesome for you to draw him. o_0
I really like this picture too, especially the outfit. Fingers seem a bit small though. =3

nxtgarnett5

I put more work into the drawings I don't usually post here. In which this thread is sort of like a victim of it's own irony, LOL.

Alright, I really had to draw this immediately after the picture I posted previously. There is this artist named itsbirdy on instagram, and let me tell you, he is just absolutely amazing with all of his drawings and such. I don't usually fanboy about other artists, but this guy really deserves it. I drew him and his little fan character Birdychu.

Image_26.jpg

This has to be my favorite drawing on here, like wow I love it, I could possibly hang it on my wall, especially since the person in the picture looks strikingly similar to me XD

Back