• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sharing the love/ my gamestop pwns

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sora_reborn

As Kingdom Hearts 2 draws nearer i have decided to let my brother play the original for the first time, letting him experience the masterpiece.
In addition, I went to my gamestop today to finally preorder KH2 and the LE guide, and happened upon the advertisement stand-up. I had seen the stand-up before, but there was something new. Someone had made a cardboard replica of Sora's original keyblade. I almost crapped my pants right there.
Also, I am considering asking that Gamestop if i can buy the stand-up.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
My GameStop always lets you buy thier carboard advertisement things, so long as you ask first, you get it

Unfortunatly for me, I didn't get tehre fast enough, and someone else got the one at my store before me.... =(

Keyblade Crystals

Website
www.myspace.com
sora_reborn said:
As Kingdom Hearts 2 draws nearer i have decided to let my brother play the original for the first time, letting him experience the masterpiece.
In addition, I went to my gamestop today to finally preorder KH2 and the LE guide, and happened upon the advertisement stand-up. I had seen the stand-up before, but there was something new. Someone had made a cardboard replica of Sora's original keyblade. I almost crapped my pants right there.
Also, I am considering asking that Gamestop if i can buy the stand-up.

I loved how you stated that.(accept for the crapped my pants part but it was funny), using words like "masterpiece" Thank you, I could never find the right words to discribe the glory of KH, but now I do. You sure know how to impress.

KingMickey06

id love to have tht in my room! wud they ask a really high price to get u pay more than its worth?

OmegaChosen

Calm and Collected Veteran
Awards
i don't think that they would give it to you, but hey, take a chance....
but imagine how much money you could get for that at on ebay!
that's what the employee's do with it anyway
i know, since i once overheard them talking about putting up an old display on ebay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back