• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Share your secrets

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Haruko

I have not seen my old friends for a year. During that time we all didn't have much contact, in fact it was basically nonexistent.

Here is the Secret. I am not sure I want to see them all. I know that they have changed and maybe I have too. I am afraid to go back and afraid I might lose the memories of who they once were. Things will be different between us all.

No doubt this seems stupid to someone who reads this. It has just been on my mind lately because I will see them soon. I had to get it out some how.

T

Tragic Fall

My secret is that I hate Ty Leonheart. Half the stuff he says doesn't make any sense.

Electropop

What would you do for a Klondak Bar
Website
www.myspace.com
aa okay some of mine.

the one thing that truns me on...

speed and fast cars.

i love guys with dark eyes >>

im moiving with my father.

i have been involed with the police ( nothing bad it involed with my big bro)

i have been mentaly abused.

i hate pickels

saucegay

ho hum deedly dum;

&you make me want to fart rainbows and pee sunshine.​
(of course, this is to nobody in particular. [:)

&i have a newfound fancy for sexual innuendos (topics).​

&i've been kissed by girls more than boys willingly and unwillingly? (fact: i'm hetero to the bone)​

&on my last day in junior high, my fellow blokies and i plotted to water balloon random teachers in the school foyer. first victim was the principle. risked getting in trouble but didn't because they couldn't see our faces while running off into the neighborhoods. (we wore hannya noh masks while on our balloon spree)​

&i'm related to Kyo.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back