• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Share ur avatar (no spoilers)

• Thread starter Deleted member 87467
  • Start date

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards
Update! I finally got 20 trophies and watched the secret ending. Awesome...But that's not what this thread is for. My real update is my Avatar!

I have on:
Organization Cloak, Gloves, and Pants
Xemnas' Hair
Sunglasses
Devil Wings
Sephiroth's Boots
Xigbar's Arrowguns
Bartz's Gold Stars
Bat Buddy XIII
And I'm using Body 2 and the Orange lips.

I look pretty cool, if I do say so myself. Wish I could take a picture, but I don't personally have a device with a Camera (Or a Camera period). If anyone wants to make it and put a pic up for me to use, that would be awesome.

Swordsaint

someone should make a rip of all the avatar pieces and create an online avatar menu generator, cos a lot of people can't just take pics </3

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards
That would be a pretty cool idea. You know, my sister has a camera...Maybe I can get her help with posting my Avatar up here. I'm probably not going to change it (Unless I find some cool item I just have to use), so it's my official Avatar.

Key

Exile
Awards
BAHA! Got it.

2ij0qwo.jpg

Kinda plain and my camera sucks, so yeah. And I can't find my sister's DSi to take a better pic with. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back