• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Shanelle Gray Interview (KHInsider + KH Union Collab.)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Hello everyone!

We have some very exciting news for you all today. KH Union has decided to team up with us for the third time to present yet another collaborative voice actor interview -- this time with Shanelle Gray, the venomous voice of Larxene.

2cixxs.png

It's up to you guys to think up some interesting and appropriate questions. Don't be afraid to think outside of the box. Let's put on another successful interview!

Last edited by a moderator:

kostas

Awards
do you think you have anything in common with larxene except the voice?

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
normal_shanellephoto3.jpg

The Wendy's girl is pretty. Who would've guessed?

kostas

Awards
are you going to voice act any other character in other games? what are your plans for the future? how was your experience voicing larxene? have you played any of the kingdom hearts games? whats your favourite?

boya3ga

How did you feel when your character larxene slapped that little girl namine that it knocked her to the ground? and did you know about this?

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
There are only a few important female characters in the entire series - Kairi, Xion, Naminé and Aqua - and all of them seem to be quite developed. However, we only see Larxene as a cruel, sadistic woman whose greatest pleasure comes from the pain and suffering of others. In regard to this, do you believe that Larxene is greatly misunderstood as a character and that she may possibly have some other dimension to her and maybe even a reason to her caustic and, at times, domineering personality? Do you think she was possibly affected by her affiliation with Marluxia and his arrogant, self-obsessed persona?

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
There are only a few important female characters in the entire series - Kairi, Xion, Naminé and Aqua - and all of them seem to be quite developed. However, we only see Larxene as a cruel, sadistic woman whose greatest pleasure comes from the pain and suffering of others. In regard to this, do you believe that Larxene is greatly misunderstood as a character and that she may possibly have some other dimension to her and maybe even a reason to her caustic and, at times, domineering personality? Do you think she was possibly affected by her affiliation with Marluxia and his arrogant, self-obsessed persona?

This
~

How do you feel about the character you played being eradicated before there was any chance of developing her properly?

Z

Zulkir

How far were you in your voice acting career when you voiced Larxene? Do you feel that this voice acting experience helped you develop further as a voice actor( voice actress o_O?) or regard it as another casual job in your career?

env3boy963

Hello, is their anything big about the future of kingdom hearts you can tell us? Such as:
1) Is Kingdom Hearts Coded going to be released in the US?
2) When the release date for Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep will be?
3) What do you know about the "mystery" Kingdom Hearts game?
4) Any information on Kingdom Hearts 3?

KingSora1995

What was your reaction when you got the part for Larxene? and your reaction on how the character was?

WaveK89

Did you have your own ideas on portraying Larxne's personality that were and were not used. It makes me wonder how the voice actor thinks in terms of how they want to portray the character along with how the developers want you to portray her.

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
You're not horrible like Larxene; did you have to do any character building activities to get into the role?

Cexiangel

I'm one of the few ZexionXLarxene fanboys in existance. My question is; If you could picture Larxene dating one of the other Org XIII members, which one would it be?

Myxlie

What do you think of Larxene's hair? What do you think of other characters' hair?

(I totally freaked out when I found out my favorite podcast was doing this interview! I'm so excited to hear it! :D)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back