• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Shady be pissed.....

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zearth

Ashy to Classy
Well this wouldn't fit anywhere else, so i put it here. I just got banned from the chat for no reason....on the accusation that i was hacking the chat...with no proof what so ever, i got banned on the spot...Im not sure who did it. But im sure it was Ultimate Keyblade....or something like that..Can this person have there mod staus taken away and have me unbanned?

Zearth

Ashy to Classy
You yourself were blaming everyone!! Your such a hypocrite!! I didn't even do anything! How on earth does that deserve a ban anyway?! You don't even have a good enough excuse. You blamed me, SN, simple, heartless_circle, and many others. I, as a joke, blamed YOU and another random person like you yourself were doing. Thats only two people. You blamed pretty much half the chat. BUt I get banned. Your story doesn't add up.

Last edited:

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
No one else was banned, Shady. Only you were, for being an annoyance, flooding (trolling, spamming, whatever you wanna call it), and accusing people at random

Zero Cerberus

\\'arrior Lacrosse.
Awards
I wasn't at the chat, but can we clear this up?
Accusing people of what?
And Shady, your story doesn't really add up either.
At least Ultima Keyblade has somebody else backing up her statement. You, could have had at least a screenshot if not a normal member.

-Sorry for getting into this folks-

ladymage

The could ban you from the whole site for arguing with a Mod. So I suggest you stop while you are ahead.

Zearth

Ashy to Classy
That is a load of BS. What about UK accusing people at random? and being annoying gives you no right. Spamming in the chat? Gimme an effing break. What was the topic in the chat? It was about people who were messing up the chat. I say who I think is doing it, and I get banned. And i only said TWO people, while UK over here accused multiple RANDOM people. If your gonna make up stories, at least make them convincing.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Accusing people at random? UK was givin her speculations, which ended up aiding finding the spammer

You were just spouting off 'OMG, LEIK UK IZ IT, NO KG IZ, OMG IT'Z LEO AND TMM!' over and over again when many people had already dropped the subject. And yes, annoying the members of the chat during a discussion, along with other minor offences together, can lead to a banning. Stop complaining and maybe your banning will be over sooner.

Complaining about has a higher chance of making things worse, then making them better

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
I'd like to give Shady a little lesson..

I was giving a list of suspects of people who were known to be spammers and bad. I knocked out mods and good people,leaving troublemakers.That way we could find the spammer faster then what you did by accusing random people without a history of troublemaking.I was helping not blaming.I never used the word blame or it was him!Hope you liked the lesson^^

MegaFlare

Goddess
Awards
You know, instead of humiliating yourself and arguing with the mods, you could have just sent me a PM saying you don't think you deserved to be banned, and would like another chance?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back