• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Shad's 'Help me plz' Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thor.

Do Our Best
Awards
Wow people here are preety happy with themselves. . . I was going to see about helping people but. . . yeah I'll come back later.

Sorry about that Seiro

Last edited:

Seirio

Mr. Twister
Awards
EVERYONE!!!!!No spamming...Please,im part of this place and I want to make sure this thread is clean and good,its made to help people,not for spam...so who's the next patient?

Doctor Manhattan

Right Click, Save As
Ok shad, I have a bit of a problem you might call selfish.
I have pre-ordered a PS3, much to my joy, and launch is tomorrow YAY!, but im not first on the list. GS says I should get it by next week, but that's where my mother comes in. She says that I will get for my birthday, which is in december. Now I know that this is selfish, but I *eyetwitch* at the thought of having a PS3 w/o touching, playing, or even seeing it for roughly a month >.>

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
Did you buy it or did your mother? If you did it's rightfully your's and if she did then it's technically her's and she can do what she wants with it.

Sorry but that's how it is.

Shadukai X

Banned
Well, there's two apporaches to this. Whether or not your being selfish is debatable, I perfer not to bring the reply THAT far into it, lol

1. Get the PS3, enjoy it, and tell your mom you wanted to buy it on your own money bacause you didn't want her to spend that much money on you..or

2. Wait it out a month, and have your mom get it for you, and keep your money to yourself. I recommend that if you go with this options, extremely thank your mother, and show your appreciation, PS3's cost ALOT.

Last edited:

Honky Sam

lol sup
Awards
SX, I have a bit of a problem as well. I want the Wii. Unfortunately, my family isn't the richest family in the world. We have no extra money, call me selfish, but I can't wait 'till Christmas for the Wii. As you know, it comes out Sunday, my parents are thinking about letting me wait in line, but I do have to pay them back, how do I go about convincing them to let me go get it?

Honky Sam

lol sup
Awards
SX, I have a bit of a problem as well. I want the Wii. Unfortunately, my family isn't the richest family in the world. We have no extra money, call me selfish, but I can't wait 'till Christmas for the Wii. As you know, it comes out Sunday, my parents are thinking about letting me wait in line, but I do have to pay them back, how do I go about convincing them to let me go get it?

Shadukai X

Banned
What do you mean? Like you need a way to pay them back? No offense, but it'd probably be better if you waited til Christmas, financially its not the best thing have your parents do is get one for you.

Shadukai X

Banned
The only reasonable way to try to convince them is negotiation. Say that'll you'll make it up to them by either doing chores, paying back, or both. Just talk to them about it.

The grades can play a big part, by not having good grades, they're prbably assuming you take no responsibility. Work hard for a coulple of weeks to bring your grades up, then try again. See that way, if your grades are better, they don't have as much against you.

Man I sound like an adult...ugh

Shadukai X

Banned
^ I'm sorry, but I think its the best thing to do. I'm thinking like a week, or two.

Either that, or like I said, negotiate.

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
Man I sound like an adult...ugh

Well that's what you get when you start your own (awesome) help thread and try to help people...

Also, Sven, what Shad said is right. Talk to your parents. And you already said that they were considering to let you wait in line.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back