• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Shad's 'Help me plz' Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seirio

Mr. Twister
Awards
Its true about what ^ said.Sorry,I can't spell the name good.If you want to help him get some self confidence,ill help.First of all,command the kid to do something,if he doesn't stand up to you,dont let him know you were testing him.Command him to death or until he gains the confidence to stand up to you.Its a little strategy I call,"tough friendship".That way,the friend will have some confidence and stand up to his parents for once.

BunnyCupCakes

Day-Dreamer
Website
bunnycupcakes.deviantart.com
Um,I hope you ppl don't mind thank you posts^^

So thank you & I appreciate the help ALOT.
I think I made my decision now & I'm not backing off this time
And yes,me & him do have a Myspace & we IM eachother & call eachother so we'll still be in good contact after this whole mess is over.
Thanks ^_^

ozymandius

Yea, you're right, Shad and Seirio. I was thinking about it, and was going to repost saying "nevermind" or something like that, but you beat me to it. Thanks anyways...

Seirio

Mr. Twister
Awards
Your both welcome.This team of helpers are a team of people who have helped other people with their problems.I am still a temp though but im helping all I can.Well anyways,dont spam much here people.

Shadukai X

Banned
Points, meaning ideas, encoraging and correct statments, not like +100 points or something

C4E

Procrastination is Key
Awards
Website
www.cloud4ever.deviantart.com
Yeah, I need help dealing with a pompus prick who thinks he can tell me how I should deal with my life. He's never met me before, but he insists on me telling him what's going on in my life and what I should do about it...

What do I do?

You can either
A.) Tell him to fcuk off rudely, and tell him to mind his own business or
B.) Nicely tell him that you can handle life on your own, but you appreciate his help.

Take your pick =D

lmao... he was talking about you guys XD

i seriously lol'd haha
that was pretty funny

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
Thanks, that's kinda old though lol...liek 1st page old, and we already cleared that up...so yeah...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back