• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Shad's 'Help me plz' Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
I'm pretty good with advice. I'd be happy to help out. Just don't send me the suicidals, lawl.

Shadukai X

Banned
Pm me, don't soam my thread.......its spammed enough...
ugh, I just might close this one and start over again. If I let you be a helper, link me to thread where you've given advice

Spic Steve

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL OLOLOLOLOL
Awards
People, this is a HELP thread. Not a flame wars thread. If youre gonna flame, get the hell out of my bathroom.

Doctor Manhattan

Right Click, Save As
I have a actual problem, if you aren't too busy warding off flamers.

So there's a girl I've had a crush on for a year, and I've already told her how i felt. She said "Absolutely not" faster than president bush asked to pull the steadily dying troops out of iraq and give a complete democratic and monetary apology(if you catch my drift). I knew from the start this was possible and probable, but it hurts anyway. I know I should move on, but I see her everyday.

How can I move on and/or repair this metaphorical rift in my heart even though i see her everyday?

Shadukai X

Banned
I have a actual problem, if you aren't too busy warding off flamers.

So there's a girl I've had a crush on for a year, and I've already told her how i felt. She said "Absolutely not" faster than president bush asked to pull the steadily dying troops out of iraq and give a complete democratic and monetary apology(if you catch my drift). I knew from the start this was possible and probable, but it hurts anyway. I know I should move on, but I see her everyday.

How can I move on and/or repair this metaphorical rift in my heart even though i see her everyday?

I know how you feel, the same thing happened to me, except she just said no, not as cruel as so happened to you.

Ahem. You need to just let it go, its obviously not gonna happen, unless she notices some quality about you that she's interested in. You're crushing over her, let it go. Take slow steps to stop your crush. Just be yourself around her, and don't get all emotional. It seems that by her response she's probably not the kind of person you'd want to be with anyways. Does that help?

BunnyCupCakes

Day-Dreamer
Website
bunnycupcakes.deviantart.com
Wow,new forum section....kool 0.o
Anywayz,I'm so glad this is here....ok,let me start...um,it deals with relationships.

Ok,long story short.Me like guy(i'm very shy)....& I kept it a secret like the WHOLE skool year,but then I told my friend & then she ends up blurting it out & the guy I liked,finds out & he actually tells me he likes me back too!!!(complete shocker to me)....so for the last month of skool,which is May,we went out.

Bad news is,he moved during the summer so we can't hardly see eachother much,thus he lives in a completely differ city from me(like 1 hour away!!!)...so he doens't have a car etc but that point doesn't matter.Thing is,I don't think I "like him" that way anymore,I mean,I just want to be friends with him NOW.I dunno if its the effect of not hardly seeing him or something else.I only thought of it as a "LIKE" relationship....and I've been having thoughts lately on breaking-up with him but I just can't...I just don't want to hurt him like that...And plus....

1.)I feel like a bad girlfriend
2.)I don't want to drag him down forever....I would rather want him to be with someone else that can always be there for him,unlike me
3.)And plus my friends say long distant-relationships don't usually last long....

So yeah....I dunno what to do anymore

Scotty

PRECIOUS FAIRY VAGINA
Awards
I've got a good one for you - What do you say to a girl that says "you deserve better" and "it's better off this way" while also saying they care about you?

You tell her fine and you walk away.

Why?

Because you've been dumped, and she just doesn't want to cause any trouble by it, so she blames herself to your face.

You could also say something really mean to make her feel insecure as revenge, then run away so you get the last word.

ozymandius

Wow,new forum section....kool 0.o
Anywayz,I'm so glad this is here....ok,let me start...um,it deals with relationships.

Ok,long story short.Me like guy(i'm very shy)....& I kept it a secret like the WHOLE skool year,but then I told my friend & then she ends up blurting it out & the guy I liked,finds out & he actually tells me he likes me back too!!!(complete shocker to me)....so for the last month of skool,which is May,we went out.

Bad news is,he moved during the summer so we can't hardly see eachother much,thus he lives in a completely differ city from me(like 1 hour away!!!)...so he doens't have a car etc but that point doesn't matter.Thing is,I don't think I "like him" that way anymore,I mean,I just want to be friends with him NOW.I dunno if its the effect of not hardly seeing him or something else.I only thought of it as a "LIKE" relationship....and I've been having thoughts lately on breaking-up with him but I just can't...I just don't want to hurt him like that...And plus....

2.)I don't want to drag him down forever....I would rather want him to be with someone else that can always be there for him,unlike me
3.)And plus my friends say long distant-relationships don't usually last long....

So yeah....I dunno what to do anymore

I'm not a chick, but what i would do is break up with him very gentley, and get a myspace or something to keep in touch. If he gets mad just walk away and forget about him...

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
Break up with him over the phone, if he still wants to talk ot you, cool. If not then that's fine too. And the reason I said phone is because that's the most personal way to do it, besides in person....and I'm sure you don't want to do that. He'll get over it, most likely.

ozymandius

Break up with him over the phone, if he still wants to talk ot you, cool. If not then that's fine too. And the reason I said phone is because that's the most personal way to do it, besides in person....and I'm sure you don't want to do that. He'll get over it, most likely.

That's always good too. Its how I broke up with my girlfriend and she didn't hate my guts or become a homicidal maniac. A two-for-one deal!!!! lol jk

Ryu

an obscene gesture
Not really. But I'll ask you to stop double posting. Offering your help once is enough, if people want your help they'll reply.

I also suggest none of you make more "Help threads". If most people want help, they'll create a new thread for themselves. And 2/3 general help threads are enough in my opinion.

ozymandius

Here's one for ya:

There's a 6th grader who lives across the street from me. His dad treats him like a baby and is way to strict with him. I feel really bad because this kid is really smart and great at sports, but (because of his dad) he is a frickin p@nsy. If his dad was different, he would probly be one of the coolest kids ever, but his dad is (once again) holding back his potential with inexcusible anger at the smallest mistakes. His parents and my parents are going out to some auction on Saturday and he's comin over my house (so I can watch him. i'll probly be hansomley rewarded with money). Anybody have any ideas on what to do in the space of about 3-4 hrs. to get him to have a little self-confidence??

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
Hey, Shad, might I suggest that you put in the first post, that if someone wants to be a "Helper" then they should PM you or someone you trust. That way we won't have poeple spamming the thread. Sound good?

Also with ozymandius,

I really don't know what to do about that, I mean if you give him to wrong impression then he might do the wrong thing...I don't really know, just be careful, whatever you decide to do....

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar
Let him open up, oz. Show him that around you there's nothing to fear and that he can open up and be himself without needing to feel threatened or ashamed by outer forces, such as his father. The father just wants what's best for his child, but all the while too many parents over-do it and just don't let their child be exposed to the world so that they can develop their own taste/feel/personality for the world itself and are just locked away from everything. Try to get him to do some stuff with you like play with a basketball or something but let him open up to you and if he does (like start getting excited or talking more) don't do anything to discourage him from doing it (such as telling him "omg shut up you talk to much" or "nobody wants to hear your problems, ok?") lol. Just try to show him a good time and how it feels to be a little more outgoing than usual. He will make the decision himself whether that's how he wants to act from now on.

Shadukai X

Banned
Thing is,I don't think I "like him" that way anymore,I mean,I just want to be friends with him NOW.I dunno if its the effect of not hardly seeing him or something else.I only thought of it as a "LIKE" relationship....and I've been having thoughts lately on breaking-up with him but I just can't...I just don't want to hurt him like that..
Don't drag on a relationship if the emotions like that aren't there, the sooner the better. The longer you're with him, the more pain he'll get from breaking up. If you keep going out with him, he'll think everythings fine and he'll start getting more serious with the relationship, so just end it. If you don't like him like that, then don't continue to be in a relationship where the required level of "liking" is higher in the form of affection. You obviously still like him, but as the level of friend, because you care about his feelings, thats good. If you do break up, Let him know that even though you guys aren't dating, that you're still his friend and that you'll always be there for him.

And plus....
No offense, but you'd be an even worse if the realtionship drags on for months and THEN you suddenly break up with him, the longer the relationship, the more painful the breakup.

Then let him know that. Let him know that you think there are better people out there for him anyways.

e
They only don't last because they are not true relationships. True, they are more difficult, but they don't last just as long as any other average relationship.

Shadukai X

Banned
Please forgive my double post, I'm trying to answer both problems seperatley.

Here's one for ya:

There's a 6th grader who lives across the street from me. His dad treats him like a baby and is way to strict with him. I feel really bad because this kid is really smart and great at sports, but (because of his dad) he is a frickin p@nsy. If his dad was different, he would probly be one of the coolest kids ever, but his dad is (once again) holding back his potential with inexcusible anger at the smallest mistakes. His parents and my parents are going out to some auction on Saturday and he's comin over my house (so I can watch him. i'll probly be hansomley rewarded with money). Anybody have any ideas on what to do in the space of about 3-4 hrs. to get him to have a little self-confidence??

Honesly I think thats an area where you shouldn't get involved, unless the kid LITERALLY asks for help. You can't interfere with a parents discipline and authority on their child like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back