• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Shad's 'Help me plz' Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadukai X

Banned
Do You have a problem with anything? Do you need help? I'll give advice on anything, dating, life, bullies, you name it. Just post explaining the situation, and well help you out.

IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO POST, FEEL FREE TO PM ANYONE OF US INSTEAD
Helpers List~
-Shadukai_Xjoura
-DanceWaterDance
-Dogenzaka
-Starvos
-Demonic Angel
-Toasty!
-xCursedxRebellionx

Temporary Helper (trying out): Seiro
DO NOT POST ASKING TO BE A HELPER...Pm me asking if you can.
Because I chose only the most experienced and helpful people, IF YOU ARE NOT A HELPER, DO NOT POST GIVING OUT ADVICE

Last edited:

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar
Yeah, I need help dealing with a pompus prick who thinks he can tell me how I should deal with my life. He's never met me before, but he insists on me telling him what's going on in my life and what I should do about it...

What do I do?

You can either
A.) Tell him to fcuk off rudely, and tell him to mind his own business or
B.) Nicely tell him that you can handle life on your own, but you appreciate his help.

Take your pick =D

Shadukai X

Banned
If you want to, you can be a pm helper, where people could just pm you if they don't want to post.

Iwrestledabearonce

Δdrug gangΔ
Awards
Help me! I think I'm a bad person [/sarcasm]

OMFG EEARE'S BACK!

Okay. . . Here are my suggestions

1) Go help the elderly across the street, even if they don't want to go across. Just push 'em over.
2) Praise Jesus for Pokemon.
3) HAEV SECKS WIT UR MOM.

Those are my suggestions. But who knows? There could be more of them :D

Johnny Stooge

Hawkguy
Awards
I've got a good one for you - What do you say to a girl that says "you deserve better" and "it's better off this way" while also saying they care about you?

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar
I've got a good one for you - What do you say to a girl that says "you deserve better" and "it's better off this way" while also saying they care about you?

To the first comment:
Tell her "I don't want better, I want the best *holds hand and stares deeply into eyes* I want you."

To the second comment:
What way is she saying its better off as? If its a relationship ya'll have had for 2 years or something and she suddenly breaks up, emphasize to her that you don't think that ya'll being seperated is the best way at all.

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
(I wanna help!)

Maybe don't say the "I want you" part....but meh it's your call...but yeah, that all depends on if you truly do want her. My advise is to look deeply inside youself and make those hard dicisions, and hope to God that you don't mess up.... That's what I did, and I happy...

Shadukai X

Banned
Is this just a rhetorical question, or a problem you're trying to figure out? If its a problem you need help with, feel free to pm anyone of us mentioned in the first post with the whole story

Swag

Young King
If you really like/love her you say "I don't want better I want you" or something to that effect. Make her know that she's wrong when she said that.

In case you hadn't noticed I want to be a helper too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back