• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Shadowy figure in KH2 not the same as KH2FM

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KH.info

guys, another info.

here is another perspective to look at to consider whether the 2 secret endings are not in the same timeline.

Look at the shadowy figure in KH2
look at the shadowy figure in KH2FM

compare them.

one noticeable fact about them is that, in KH2 -- the hands are by the side.
in KH2FM -- the hands are at the back.

well, this means only 1 thing so far that i can think of -- 2 different timelines.
it could be the same person. but its unconfirm. well...people's looks do change over time. as for an old person bending down, i dunno how he can...in the future, stand up straight. well, this could also mean that its somebody else in KH2, not U.E.M from KH2FM.

check it out. i could be wrong in any way.

Soraox

its in the same timeline its just probably noruma(sp) probably change how the old man was walking

Keimatsu

Yeah, dude, come on, it was just an edit in the video that they forgot to do for the first one.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
Probably just an edit to the original trailer. But who knows,you may be on to something...

E

Eternal Oblivion

OMG its the same timeline maybe Namura just wanted to change the way he looks and walks

Djordjevic

yeah thats the simplest answer, i dunno why he would just to confuse that way by sayin two "different timelines" because he wouldnt...they're the same guy i assume.

Xaldin

Bronze Member
Awards
The Secret Ending, just like KH1's secret ending are both completly conceptual, I mean they arn't complete, it's like looking at Deep Dive and asking "Why didn't the heart appear around BHK this time?" Because Nomura changed his idea.

I went to TGS, another proof that the Tallest knight was meant to be the Roxas look-a-like and to add even more to that. When he got his head bashed in by the keyblade, he looked alot more like Sora then Roxas, Nomura changed his idea and moved to make it look more like Roxas, then Sora.

Conclusion enough, it's all just conceptual stuff, nothing's absolute yet.

Lightkeeper05

I bet u Nomura just threw things in. The whole things going to change once he has a clear idea of wut hes doing. He said he just threw in Mickey just for kicks so that lets me know he still developing a story and ideas.It was just for the final mix's sake.

Also to wut Xaldin said about the the knight that looks like Sora and Roxas, Kingdom hearts main theme is all about connections, so there might be a connection between them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back