• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Shadows Beneath 2 (Pokemon Based RP)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xeon{Myroku}

Demonic Pony

About a few years ago I was apart of a Pokemon RP called Shadows Beneath and right now I'm planning to create a sequel to it. Now I know I wasn't the one who made the RP but I did help run it while the creator was out and put in some of my own ideas to make it active and it was one of the first RPs to be completed.

But right now I'm writing the sequel to where a new threat appears on the world of pokemon. It will also combine my other Pokemon RP where the characters become part pokemon and part human but this will be for the villians.

I'm working on it but with work I'm having little time to create it and form and rethink some of the ideas I have for it.

I would like to see if anyone would join in on this RP, those who were apart of the first one, and possibly some new ones.

Sugar Rush

A crazy sugared high idiot XD
has become lost in the world, due to sugar high. ^
woah.... *ish lost in the ghosts of the past*

wow... xD i've haven't been on here in ages.. and i've no idea if this rp crowd will welcome me back or not.. xD but yay! lol i think i was apart of that really old rp that ended... xD or maybe not.. xD not sure.. xD i do remember one with being half human and half pokemon though.. xD

Xeon{Myroku}

Demonic Pony
Like I said I have only little free time to think of it and try to regain idea's I had before and try to make them work. By tomorrow I'll be starting school so that might refresh my brain cells to think more. Lately I've been a bit unfocused. Even with my drawings.

Chromatic

Become
Awards
Didn't realize I had pooled any pull around here...

If you've thought it so far, Xeon, do you intend for this to be a direct follow-up with the original, or something that could be disconnected and stand on its own in some respect?

Chill

Silver Member
Awards
Sounds interesting from the way you guys talk about it.
I'm in.

Xeon{Myroku}

Demonic Pony
Yeah like I said I'm trying to write in as much as possible for it. I can't really find the old RP of the Shadows Beneath but I did find my old Pokemon Mutation RP which will be added in to the sequel of this RP.

But with school and work I barely have enough time to think up any ideas and also to make it look appealing for anyone to sign up for.

GrandMaster_Chris

The Full Lotus
Awards
I was actually in the original one for a bit but had to leave due to certain circumstances. If this ever kicks off I'm deff in for a second go round.

Xeon{Myroku}

Demonic Pony
Okay I'm still trying to make the sequel to this but right now I haven't been on Microsoft Word in a while where the RP is stored away in. So far I've been preoccupied with other things such as school work, my job, and with my new girlfriend.

I don't want to disappoint anyone but like I said, when I have time or remember to work on the RP I'll try to. But I am surprised that most of you guys want this to happen. So with that encouragement I'll try to get this thing up before or during the holiday months.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back