• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Shadows Beneath 2 (Pokemon Based RP)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sugar Rush

A crazy sugared high idiot XD
has become lost in the world, due to sugar high. ^
as he seems to keep saying... WHEN HE HAZ THE TIME! XD how much more simpler of a explantion does he need? XD and srry to get a little snappy.. but come on... xD does no body read other people's posts anymore? XD

and *ahem* yay for almost being done! wooooo!

*runs around*

Xeon{Myroku}

Demonic Pony
All right I'm going over the main goal of the enemy is going for in this RP. Technically here is what I got, seeing as I'm combining the Pokemon Hybrid RP the enemy is the old Malum making their own soldiers as Pokemon Hybrids or their an alien race that absorbs Pokemon DNA and turns into Pokemon Hyrbids and they can only hold up to 6 DNA strains inside their body, if they obtain a new strain they most abandon one the six they already have. And no they can't combine two or more strains of Pokemon DNA all together to create a super being. Cause that will be considered godmodding.

Xeon{Myroku}

Demonic Pony
Update:

Okay, I'm working on the template sheets for the RP so far. I have confirmed that the enemy of this RP will be an alien race that's able to absorb Pokemon DNA. Where they can transform into human/Pokemon hybrid beings where they can use Pokemon moves and they can change their DNA strains from one strain to the other. So sort of like a human Ditto. I have however had the weapons that these aliens will use in the RP to be basic Earth weapons, like guns, swords and such. So no alien tech weapons.

The temps aren't finished yet and I haven't begun on the rules or sign up sheet yet. But I estimate the RP will be post up by next month depending the amount of free time I have (due to college).

Xeon{Myroku}

Demonic Pony
Update:

Okay I am writing up the rules right now. I think I can get this done real fast now. But I probably won't put this up until after Halloween. Give everyone the chance to celebrate this joyous holiday. But.....if you all can't wait any longer I could put it up once it's done. So until then, Happy Halloween!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back