• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Shadow the Hedgehog

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, just hanging out with Demy - HEY GET BACK HERE
Bah, somebody probably already made a thread for this, but I'm too lazy to find it XP. I know some people are skeptical about it, that's fine. Guns in Sonic games are strange o_O. However, this isn't Sonic, but a spin-off, and we don't want a spin-off to be exactly like the usual Sonic games, right? XP

The main thing I want to know is when its coming out.

BunnyCupCakes

Day-Dreamer
Website
bunnycupcakes.deviantart.com
I think THIS month(November) but I don't know da exact date. I haven't bought my videogame magazine yet but last I remember reading about it was in November. Go 2 da Nintendo website or thier web magazine,NintendoPower. You'll find it there. (u just hope it didn't get delayed like Zelda & Kingdom Hearts 2 which *coff* suppose 2 come out this month...but sadly didn't....) Yeah, it's weird for a Sonic game 2 have guns in it but hey, it's all Shadow Style, yeah!

Anonymous

Little 'Ol Me
go to sega.com and go to the Shadow the Hedgehog game if you want
you actually find out a whole lot of stuff about the game

Anonymous

Little 'Ol Me
Everyone here is obviusly a fan of sonic, so does any1 know about any good sonic forums?

Bao_Miaura

Tomboy ice fighter
I've eben a fan of sonic sense the very start of the series. I'm also looking forward to Shadow's new game and can't wait to get my hands on it. Also Sonic is in the game but it is sentered around Shadow entirely. PS all of the people making Sonic vs Mario toons and have Mario win(that happens to be most if not all) stop and think about both sides power intellagently. Mario dies if you poke him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back