• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Shadow Sora Drive Form? I've done it. No joke.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

dreamless

Website
www.khguides.com
Hey everyone.

I've been playing for about 24 hours now and I was in Disney Castle earlier. When in the hall before the Audience Room, I converted to Valor Form. Surprisingly, my clothes didn't turn red. I was all black, I didn't have a Keyblade, and the head icon next to the HP bar was all black with yellow eyes. Has anyone else had this happen and turn into Anti-Sora? I haven't found much on it.

Last edited:

DelphiKH

Hahaha yea actually its very common

every time you go into a drive form the chance of you going into anti-form increases

doublesword2

Website
jevin.mycrib.net
dreamless said:
Hey everyone.

I've been playing for about 24 hours now and I was in Disney Castle earlier. When in the hall before the Audience Room, I converted to Valor Form. Surprisingly, my clothes didn't turn red. I was all black, I didn't have a Keyblade, and the head icon next to the HP bar was all black with yellow eyes. Has anyone else had this happen and turn into Anti-Sora? I swear on my life this is not a joke or a lie.

That is amazing! Woah, you should get the nobel prize.

P.S. Sarcasm

E

Eclipse

dreamless said:
Hey everyone.

I've been playing for about 24 hours now and I was in Disney Castle earlier. When in the hall before the Audience Room, I converted to Valor Form. Surprisingly, my clothes didn't turn red. I was all black, I didn't have a Keyblade, and the head icon next to the HP bar was all black with yellow eyes. Has anyone else had this happen and turn into Anti-Sora? I swear on my life this is not a joke or a lie.

No joke? i believe you.

Can you believe it? I've done it tooo!!! LOL

xD i'm just kidding

but yes this is hella old. anti form is a secret form caused from driving too much :)

Last edited:

Fire Tears

Dang, it happened you you only once. I proably went into Anti-form about 7 or 8 times... I actually thought it was something bad though.

xbindedmemoriesx

wait...okay...
so you seriously thought that you discovered something new..............
ooookay....
happy for you discovery...but try searching the forums a little harder...there are tons of anti-form threads...kay?

Zari

Website
tatsu-no-otoshigo.50webs.com
KylonCocalina said:
the guide also lists in full how anti-form works in very specific terms.

Right. There are specific actions that either raise or lower your hidden Anti Point total...and there are certain battles that increase the odds of transforming. ^^ I myself haven't gone Anti on my file, but when I was battling Xaldin on a friend's file (she was having trouble and begged me) Sora went Anti. Scared my friend. XD

SoraLovedByKairi

Website
www.myspace.com
Zari said:
Right. There are specific actions that either raise or lower your hidden Anti Point total...and there are certain battles that increase the odds of transforming. ^^ I myself haven't gone Anti on my file, but when I was battling Xaldin on a friend's file (she was having trouble and begged me) Sora went Anti. Scared my friend. XD
lol thats funny she got scared :eek:

HandsomeAnsem32

You must seriously not get hit by heartless allot.

Cause I got Anti when I was fighting the Hydra. AND I HATED IT. I ALMOST DIED.

Katattack

Thank You Jonathan Larson
Recounting my exploits as an Anarchist. =D
I've heard it happens from driving too much, but I've also heard it happens when you take too much damage in a drive form.

Then you've got, like, a 2 in 5 chance of going anti.

At least, some guys on Youtube did it that way. I've done the anti form, really surprised me.

Thought it was cool, though. Hanging from a ledge by your foot. so funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back