• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Shadow of the Colossus Fanclub.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

~{Mindless Insanity}~

When all else fails!
In a nameless city deluged by continuous rain...wh
Come on, you knew it was comin? I brilliant game like this could NOT be left without a fanclub!

Here, we bascily..well, we do the fanclub type stuff. Talk about how we felt about the game, what our experiances were, what was our favorite colossus(ah yes, mine would definately be Dirge the Sandworm)give help to people who are stuck somewhere, and finally, talk about what our ideas are about what the the backstory, theme(although it is not metioned out loud, really, it is there)and what we bascily think everything means.

Oh, if you don't know about this game and think I am talking crap(it's only a game, you say)it's much more than that, I can't really explain it, but it's just an experiance that I won't ever see again in a video game.

Enjoy!

Members:Me

Sephy-Kun

Gaara-Sama

Last edited:

Zexilicious

I take a potato chip and EAT IT!
Eating Rosebud Frozen Green Peas. Full of Country
OH OH! I want to join! This game is has beautiful graphics and music. It also is one of the best games I have ever played! Though I did not really get the ending. Though this game is one of those games that many people forget and don't want to play, but when you do play it, it is a wonderful experience!

~{Mindless Insanity}~

When all else fails!
OH OH! I want to join! This game is has beautiful graphics and music. It also is one of the best games I have ever played! Though I did not really get the ending. Though this game is one of those games that many people forget and don't want to play, but when you do play it, it is a wonderful experience!

The ending is supposed to be what you make of it, since they tell you just enough story to let you make up the rest(which is about 85% that you get to make up)the ending is the the ultimate device to help you understand what ahs ahppened and what you have to figure out.

But I swear, I could see some of Baby Wonders*cough*when he was reborn.

Zexilicious

I take a potato chip and EAT IT!
Eating Rosebud Frozen Green Peas. Full of Country
What about Playing Hard Mode or Playing Time Attack? They're just as good as the regular game. Hard Mode because it gives a bigger challenge to the player, even though I found it somewhat hard to begin with. And Time Attack because you can get stuff to go in the game!

~{Mindless Insanity}~

When all else fails!
here's an idea:
Spoiler Spoiler Show
lol, they do, three extra modes! And the 17 colossi(not telling you where it is)
What about Playing Hard Mode or Playing Time Attack? They're just as good as the regular game. Hard Mode because it gives a bigger challenge to the player, even though I found it somewhat hard to begin with. And Time Attack because you can get stuff to go in the game!
I loved the extra stuff, although it kinda ruined the point that you really are pretty much defensless against the colossus.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back