• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Shadow, Meow Wow, and Chirithy Static Arts Mini will be available for preorder Sept. 20th!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

JR199913

Bronze Member
Awards
You are all wrong. Riku is easily the dorkiest and cutest Dream Eater in Dream Drop Distance.
tumblr_nqqpoxo3mT1sowwnoo2_r1_400.gif
Good point. Guess we got a winner (I would nominate Armored Ventus Nightmare but eh, the armor doesn't fit the bill for cuteness, too badass for that.).

Muke

whatever
Awards
Good point. Guess we got a winner (I would nominate Armored Ventus Nightmare but eh, the armor doesn't fit the bill for cuteness, too badass for that.).
The Armor is not even a Dream Eater.

@Fudge, I think it'd be nice to unlock him after the story is over, but it just wouldn't fit with the main story

JR199913

Bronze Member
Awards
The Armor is not even a Dream Eater.
The Wikia lists him as a Dream Eater. He got the Nightmare Signature on his helmet. His name has the word "Nightmare" in it. So yeah, I'm going to call it a Dream Eater.

Muke

whatever
Awards
The Wikia lists him as a Dream Eater. He got the Nightmare Signature on his helmet. His name has the word "Nightmare" in it. So yeah, I'm going to call it a Dream Eater.
If you want to be so specific, he is a Nightmare, not a spirit. We were.talking about Spirits, soo

JR199913

Bronze Member
Awards
If you want to be so specific, he is a Nightmare, not a spirit. We were.talking about Spirits, soo

You're breaking my heart Kirabook. Meow Wow is the cutest Dream Eater in DDD

And the cutest Dream Eater obv is the Me Me Bunny <3

I'm not really sure which dream eater appeals most to me. It's probably Chirithy because his colors are more toned down. MAYBE I'M JUST AGAINST SUPER SATURATION.

You are all wrong!

I know, without a doubt, the cutest Dream Eater is
Toximander.png

Squishy Heart Lizard! <3 <3 <3

You are all wrong. Riku is easily the dorkiest and cutest Dream Eater in Dream Drop Distance.
tumblr_nqqpoxo3mT1sowwnoo2_r1_400.gif

Oh my Glob, how could I forget about Riku?! ;~; I am ashamed of myself

Riku is bestest Dream Eater
Nope, pretty sure we're talking Dream Eaters here :p And guess what? Nightmares are Dream Eaters too :D

Muke

whatever
Awards
Nope, pretty sure we're talking Dream Eaters here :p And guess what? Nightmares are Dream Eaters too :D
What an awesome smartass you are! Guess what? Nobody listed Nightmares, primarily Spirits.

Ohh and about the Riku DE, I rather we get Disney World Chars in our Party (yes, they're not Spirits, but omg then just dont insert them into our party but still let them fight. it worked with hercules, so why not with phoebus, too!)

JR199913

Bronze Member
Awards
What an awesome smartass you are! Guess what? Nobody listed Nightmares, primarily Spirits.
Well thank you! I really appreciate the compliment :)

Seriously dude, we talked about cute Dream Eaters. Most of the "common" Dream Eaters have a Nightmare counterpart, but because we were talking about cuteness, the Nightmare counterparts usually fall out. Because of their darker color scheme they look less cute compared to their Spirit counterpart. That's why everyone listed Spirits. But just because everyone listed Spirits in the cutest Dream Eater poll, that doesn't mean I can't enter a Nightmare. Because once again, Nightmares are Dream Eaters too.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
I wonder what it's like to be the best dream eater in the world.
Oh. Huh, what's that?

tumblr_mhs7fz7vEg1qbc2ylo2_500.gif

kirabook

Bronze Member
Awards
Welllll, nightmares can be turned into spirits. We can get our very own pet spirit armors. Or will we adopt them and they will be our sons? One of the two. If I had a figurine of that though, MMM

Last edited:

JR199913

Bronze Member
Awards
No. it's Riku saying "I know the feeling"
Rip internet connection then. Riku is right tho. And hey, thanks for sharing it with me :)
Welllll, nightmares can be turned into spirits. We can get our very own pet spirit armors. Or will be adopt them and they will be our sons. One of the two. If I had a figurine of that though, MMM
This girl gets it! o/

JR199913

Bronze Member
Awards
It's Riku saying "I know the feeling". xD But yeah, Ven's Armor, albeit a Nightmare, could work as an awesome DE. Maybe they can make a Spirit counterpart...?
Yeah, how about we get that as post-game DLC? Armored Spirit Ventus DLC €9,99. Way to expensive, would buy it anyway.

catcake

eien no chikai
Awards
Oh noo they're all really cute, wish I was rich.

Also, no love for Lord Kyroo? My absolute fave, little buddy saved me many times, and I love the link attack with Sora. Would be amazing if there was a way to get our dream eaters from 3DS to PS4, would use my frog bro in every run.

Muke

whatever
Awards
JR199913 said:
And hey, thanks for sharing it with me :)
Sure! No problem

as I already said, I'm okay woth anything as long as it's post-game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back