• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Shadow, Meow Wow, and Chirithy Static Arts Mini will be available for preorder Sept. 20th!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

CutiePique

Awards
And the cutest Dream Eater obv is the Me Me Bunny <3

Can confirm.

I mean, just look at this cutie:
tumblr_odlwo6g0gH1r2m191o2_250.png

Are you looking at it hard enough? You'll know when you are: it's when you're a sobbing mess blubbering about how this adorable bun isn't real and cannot be hugged with reckless abandon. If I could find one, I'd link to a video of it so you could hear the flufferbutter noises it makes as it flops around on its ears... you'd all be putty in seconds.

[/totes unbiased bunny-fan opinion]

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
Phew, getting all three of these, even at the discounted price, is gonna run about $100 total. Not what I was expecting when they first unveiled the unpainted versions of these for the first time. I still want them though. The Meow Wow not as much as Chirithy and the Shadow, but I do want all three. Wonder if I can spare the change for em.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back