• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

*SHaaame* :(

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

LIAR LIAR

So I just realized that everyone I knew when I was on here everyday last summer, is premium now.
I dun even have 200 posts (TT___TT)

Tell me there's someone with less posts then me here~ last month was 1 year of me registered...

Spoiler Spoiler Show

I

inhiding

You shouldn't feel bad. You're not really missing out on premium membership. .__.

I

inhiding

If you call "locking your own topics" a power, then yeah, we have power.

Premium membership also includes: ability to edit your title, ability to edit your own profile picture, and access to the VIP forum (which is crap and hardly ever active). Premium features, yes; albeit, not much at all.

Last edited:

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
Yeah I have to agree with inhiding on this one...its not that great...just try to enjoy the forums..instead of worrying about not being a Premium memeber...thats my opinion anyways

RTP49

i’m gay
Awards
Hikari.No.Endo said:
So I just realized that everyone I knew when I was on here everyday last summer, is premium now.
I dun even have 200 posts (TT___TT)

Tell me there's someone with less posts then me here~ last month was 1 year of me registered...

Spoiler Spoiler Show
It's happened to me too. >.>

Just frequent more often.

Melon

Hah, I beat you! I only have 30 posts. XD

But seriously, I'm here to post in what I want to post in and not post things to get to a certain number of posts.

D

Deleted member 5341

Aw don't worry, you'll get there....I've been a member since 2004 and I BARELY have 200 posts....haha, we can make the journey together :)

I

inhiding

master of keys said:
You guys get all the good stuff.

well 210 to go.
Correction: no, we don't. Common misconception that we do.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Melon said:
But seriously, I'm here to post in what I want to post in and not post things to get to a certain number of posts.

This post wins long time....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back