• As we all know, this is a forum for Kingdom Hearts. Even so, if anybody posts spoilers for Endgame anywhere on this site without spoiler tags, you will be banned. If you change your avatar to something related to Endgame, you will be banned. If you put something in your signature, send a message to somebody that is visibly seen, or share spoilers with somebody who does not wish to see them, you will be banned.

*SHaaame* :(

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

LIAR LIAR

Awards
So I just realized that everyone I knew when I was on here everyday last summer, is premium now.
I dun even have 200 posts (TT___TT)

Tell me there's someone with less posts then me here~ last month was 1 year of me registered...

Spoiler Spoiler Show

I

inhiding

You shouldn't feel bad. You're not really missing out on premium membership. .__.

I

inhiding

If you call "locking your own topics" a power, then yeah, we have power.

Premium membership also includes: ability to edit your title, ability to edit your own profile picture, and access to the VIP forum (which is crap and hardly ever active). Premium features, yes; albeit, not much at all.

Last edited:

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
  • Retired Staff
Yeah I have to agree with inhiding on this one...its not that great...just try to enjoy the forums..instead of worrying about not being a Premium memeber...thats my opinion anyways

RTP49

who's your nii-ni
Awards
Hikari.No.Endo said:
So I just realized that everyone I knew when I was on here everyday last summer, is premium now.
I dun even have 200 posts (TT___TT)

Tell me there's someone with less posts then me here~ last month was 1 year of me registered...

Spoiler Spoiler Show
It's happened to me too. >.>

Just frequent more often.

Melon

Awards
Hah, I beat you! I only have 30 posts. XD

But seriously, I'm here to post in what I want to post in and not post things to get to a certain number of posts.

I

inhiding

master of keys said:
You guys get all the good stuff.

well 210 to go.
Correction: no, we don't. Common misconception that we do.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Awards
Melon said:
But seriously, I'm here to post in what I want to post in and not post things to get to a certain number of posts.
This post wins long time....