• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Sexual Orientation

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gear

I don't know what to think anymore. Yes I like girls, don't get me wrong, I mean, I'm trying to get one girl to date me right now, but, I'm having trouble with my sexual orientation, and don't be posting, "OMG HE'S GAY. EWWWWWW". This is a serious issue with mine, no one IRL knows yet, I don't know how they'll react. I was contemplating only telling a few of my close friends here on KHI. But, here I am, asking for your help, and please, only real help.

I really hope I don't lose any of my KHI friends over this.

Yes, I became inspired to make this thread on behalf of mendia's thread.

You have no idea how good it feels to get this off my chest.

Last edited:

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar
Coming out of the closet eh?
Join the others.

Anywho, so what kind of issues are you dealing with? A crush? Sexual thoughts? Emotions? Just dealing with the thought of even being gay/bi?

Lemme know so I can help you ;D

PS: I demand the stock to your avatar plx =)

Athletics Legend

*The Future Athlete*
well, im like young so i dont really know whta its like or ever know whats its like to be gay...

If u want to stop being a homo, have a gf...

G

Gear

well, im like young so i dont really know whta its like or ever know whats its like to be gay...

If u want to stop being a homo, have a gf...

^^ Kind of help, that I don't want. Plus, your too young to help someone for this kind of thing.

And just dealing with it, I mean, I have had gay/bi friends, but the thought had not crossed my mind.

Last edited:

pk para

What has made you think you're gay? You staring at boys (or their parts ;0, but not in a MJ way)? Or having thoughts....? Anyways, if you want us to tell you whether we think you're gay or not, what we think of other gay people, or what it's like being gay, that'd help.

And I would say that going after a girl, unless you're really, really obsessed, doesn't make you not-gay.

P.S. I'm not gay so I can't tell you much about the fine details (from my actions I can tell I'm not).

Edit: I saw you take a peak at this thread, so go ahead and help us help you already =P.

Last edited:
G

Gear

I have actually had some experiances, but I'm not getting into those.

Joy

Bronze Member
What is exactly bothering you?

If you have gay friends, tell them first so you get more comfortable around people that you know will accept you.

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar
And just dealing with it, I mean, I have had gay/bi friends, but the thought had not crossed my mind.

Ok. Well, let's see, by dealing with it, do you want to feel comfortable with yourself feeling this way? Or do you want to get rid of the feeling entirely? Or do you just want everyone to accept you?

What has made you think you're gay? You staring at boys (or their parts ;0, but not in a MJ way)? Or having thoughts....? Anyways, if you want us to tell you whether we think you're gay or not, what we think of other gay people, or what it's like being gay, that'd help.

Homosexual thoughts usually encompass the male body in total, not just private parts.

Savior of Dawn

Leader of the Dai Gurren Brigade
-On a side note, Sora Blade 16 can't help you because he's young, he can't help you because he's immature and probably homophobic from the look of it. <.<

Nyeh, anyways. Hormonal changes during puberty is extremely common, throwing sexuality into question. It's entirely natural, and could either stay and grow or go away in a short time (sometimes even days). To be accepted... Well, from what I know of America's youth, it's hard to find someone who isn't homophobic on some level. DO NOT tell anybody that you're not sure won't accept it, or you'll be tortured by your peers. They can be nasty.

Personally, I would wait it out, but it entirely depends on how YOU feel on the situation, and there's nothing anybody else can do about it.

The Jordan

Bronze Member
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
It sounds like, at this point, curioisity. How old you may help Gear. You'll know who your real friends are if you go public with this, mind. I had a friend go through a similar thing, but he just kind of jumped in, so things got a little messed up.

Try to do what you can in your head to get things straight. It may even just pass, IDK.

letsplaycroquet

Premium member
Well, being gay and being able to tell someone is a big part of self-confidence. Personally I haven't told more than like, 6 people. But if you think you're gay, then you should first accept yourself and be prepared to face the ignorant people in the world.

I'm glad I sort of helped you somewhat come out. Things like that are pretty unhealthy to keep secret for too long. Just try to tell some of your best friends, and only tell people who you trust. Soon enough you'll be comfortable enough to come out to everyone. I haven't completely done so either, so hopefully we can both get through it.

Last edited:

Henskie

I'm Batman
Since you are posting here you are obviously asking for everyone's input so I might as well throw my two cents in as well. What I think is you need to sort things out. You need to absolutely decide if you like girls for sure or if you are just doing it to be accepted in society. if the latter is the case then you should just come out with it. On the other hand if you really do like girls and guys at the same time I would experiment and who knows maybe it would turn out to be just one of those phases people go through. Well good luck and I will try to keep checking in. That may not have been what you wanted to hear but it is for the best

G

Gear

Well, I've already told one person, =D I don't think she gets it though. ;-;

Aly-chan

oh u prankstahs &#9733;
Like I said in your PM. You need to first organize your thoughts about your problem. Not only your friends have to accept you and your thoughts, but you need to also. You should prepare yourself with future battles. You will have people who dislike your problem, but pay no heed to them. ;)

I have never really gave advice on a 'coming out' conflict. So my advice may not be accurate.

~Aly

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
Hmm. . .well I'm not gay, but I might be able to help.

You just need to come out to a select few at first, that way you know that they'll accept you and won't shoot you down and stop on your broken soul. If you can get some of your friends to back you then you'll do fine when the jerks find out. Just ignore whoever puts you down and do what your heart says.

Trust me,I'm sure it'll work out in the end.

Is it just me, or KHI might have more homosexual people than we think on it. . .(No offense to anyone. . .)

Chaotic Dreams

Returning Once Again...
"OMG HE'S GAY. EWWWWWW!!!!"

No, not really. It's perfectly natural to think like this. I myself went through this exactly situation myself, and was terribly confused. Now, I'm 18, and am happy with my girlfriend. Don't fret too much on it, because these thoughts will either just pass (being a stage) or you will find out what you truly like (becoming gay or bisexual).

If you want anymore help, just PM me, and I'll be happy to talk about it more. :D Peace!

Enchanted Rose

worst behaviour
Sam, I love you no matter what.

If you loose any friends over this, they weren't friends to begin with. Though, saying that, I can't imagine you'd loose any friends, so don't worry about this.

If you are bisexual, it's something to be proud of, because it makes you unique. The advantages of being bisexual are numerous. And of course you wouldn't be alone in your sexual orientation. You'd be surprised at how many people are not just simply straight which leads to more acceptance of everyone, no matter what their sexuality is nowadays.

You mentioned that it felt good to get off your chest. I suggest telling your close friends in real life, I'm sure that they will be understanding, and they can give you all the love and support you need to get through this. This would be a step into sorting it out - it is best to take decisive action.

As several people have already mentioned, this could just be a phase, especially considering the age that you are. Nearly everybody questions their sexuality, and for good reason. Time, and experience will make things a lot clearer for you.

Once you establish your feelings, you can start to tackle each problem at a time. If you are bisexual, you can work on accepting that too.

I know you can get through what may seem to be a hard time, I am here for you ALWAYS. I'm sorry I wasn't online earlier.

Let us know how it goes.

The Midnight Channel

My Photoshop Just Died TT_TT
Well, I at one time questioned my sexuality. It was hard for me because when I went to talk to one of my friends about it, she went and spread it around the whole school. That was three years ago. Im still hated for it, but not as bad as it was. I have many more friends, and I have discovered my true sexuality. Im straight to let you know.

My advice, pick a friend that will be by your side no matter what and wont tell anyone. Talk to them about it; it will make things easier. (I find it easier for me to talk to my friends that are girls... they seem to be much more accepting about it.) And two, wait a little bit. Give yourself a little bit of time to sort your thoughts out. You dont want to let everyone know your gay or bi and then find within yourself that you are straight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back